Dilemma

Part 01

"I AM WHAT?"

Saint was in the middle of examining the off white ceiling of the ultrasound room expecting the doctor to say that his stomache's unusual bloating and vomiting was due to a bad case of stomach flu or acid reflux. That it was just normal for a busy and stressed Thai idol like him.

The doctor looked at him really puzzled. She was of course expecting the beautiful young guy to react that way. Who wouldn't? Aside from the fact that he appears to be a male, everybody knows that this soon to be father is at the peak of his career and she's pretty sure that getting pregnant was one of the least thing he expected. There were only 1 in a million possibility that this could happen.

"Umm you're eight weeks pregnant Saint" She again said. This time saying one word at a time, making sure that each word that passes through her tongue was clearer.

Saint stared at the white uniformed lady, her black rimmed spectacles hangs loosely on her nose bridge. He was eying her out in between the lens and the rim itself and to Saint she seemed like she had grown two head.

"Are you Crazy? You are kidding me right?" the boy who somehow have the looks that could pass a highschool kid asked again. A deep frown etched along his porcelain forehead, his hands tremble as he clutched tightly the side of the bed.

The doctor cleared her throat "Mr Udomkaewkanjana, I am doctor we take these matters seriously. And do I looked like I am joking? Have you been vomiting?"

He nodded.

"Having weird cravings?"

He nodded his head again

"Mood swings?"

He frowned...

Have he? Maybe he did.

Maybe he did suffered so much mood swings that for the last two weeks, he and his famous boyfriend have been arguing about even the littlest things.

"No, none that I remembered of" he lied, still hoping that the doctors revelation was due to some malfunctioning ultrasound machine.

"Well that's pretty understandable you're just in the early stage of pregnancy... those symptoms will probably start this month.... I'll give you some prescribed vitamins... and be sure to eat well...."

Saint's mouth dropped as it formed a big letter O... his eyes moistened with tears as the reality finally hit him.

"I am in deep trouble!" he mumbled softly but was able to hear by the doctor

"I suggest you take rest as soon as you got time to. No stressing over stuffs and no overworking, alright?"

Saint nodded

The lady in white glided towards her desk humming the music she really doesn't want to hear as off the moment

"And I suggest you talk to your mother. Maybe there's something you need to know that may explain this. AS for now, I do not have your medical records. But I will look into these further for me to help you in this pregnancy. Call me when you have problems" She dismissed him with a warm smile. Truly fighting herself to show her patient that she was ecstatic for having this case.

Saint just nodded absentmindedly,
Pushing himself up on the bed, he walked out of the room with his hands on his forehead. There was a sudden pressure in his head that Saint was sure he was getting a headache soon.

He could be happy. Not most gay men could be blessed by a baby from their own flesh and blood. Unless they get a girl to get pregnant for them. But why him? Obviously he wasn't prepared for this yet. But.... He should be thankful right?

But no! He can't,
Not when he knew it meant trouble.
Not when he knew it will worsen his already distant relationship with his boyfriend.
And how will his boss react to this? How about P'Chen?
His Mom?
The fans?
And his Boyfriend?

******************************************

"YOU ARE WHAT?" his friend's almost non-existent cat eyes grew wider revealing its white and pure black colors as he stood in front of him with the most shocking face he could ever give his friend.

"Please Saint, please tell me you're kidding! Right?" his shorter friend stood and knelt in front of him. Worry etched into his face as he stares at Saint who looked tired while sitting on his sofa.

"I.. I. The d.. doctor said I'm 8 weeks pregnant" Saint said again. He understands why his friends were reacting that way. He himself was still trying to get over the fact that he is in fact carrying a living thing inside his pretty flat tummy

"Ghaaddd I know you are both "THAT" intimate but I didn't really know that you both are actually doing IT?" Mean sighed. Slumping his body beside his pregnant friend.

"He's my boyfriend. Are you kidding me Mean?" Saint frowned. It's not like having sex with your boyfriend is unusual. "Doing it with him is not the problem. Me getting pregnant while I am obviously a boy. That is what should concern you and not my sex life Mean" Saint pouted.

"Will it be a boy or a girl?" Plann jerked up from the floor and faced Saint with his so innocent look. "I want a girl though, a boy would mean another man to boss us around in the future" Plann pouted making Saint looked at him with amazement.

"if things were that simple Plann!' Saint mumbled as his stare darted towards his bestfriend who was just sitting at his side. Face suddenly turned serious.

"Does your boss know? How about Perth?"

His best friend's questions brought all of them back to reality... the situation was indeed not as simple as it sounds...

The boys just signed a contract for a new series with Mean and Plann as the main characters. Saint would be playing Plann's senior who Plann's character looked up to.

In fact they are starting to prepare for it. As the second workshop for the series just happened a few days ago. His boyfriend too and their relationship had been on the rocks for the last couple of weeks. Their fights wasn't that little anymore. Yes they did fight about simple matters and all ended with almost breaking up.

******************************************

Saint fidgeted on the phone, as he heard the ringing on the other end of the line. Plann was holding his hands tightly while still kneeling in front of him.

Their support meant everything for him. He does admit that he felt guilty for somehow ruining their plans of for their current series.

They do not even know what the effects of his current state to their projects but for him... none actually mattered as long as he has them as friends.

"Hello?"

"Hey Perth, It's me..." He hesitantly greeted.

"I know" the male's voice obviously greeted him with coldness... which actually made him frightened as hell.

"Umm..."

"Something important Saint?"

"Yes... Are you doing something?" He replied with another question... though he knew Perth wasn't really busy at the moment. He wanted to say it to him on the most convenient time.

There was silence for a while. He heard him yelling to someone about not touching the food that he just finished cooking. He knew it's one of his friends.

"Mark's stealing some food again?" He smiled through his cracked voice.

"Umm yes. I'm cooking something for dinner. It's late but the guys are hungry" he mumbled "Wait up.. Imma flip the fish first"

it took him a while before finally speaking on the line again "So what's up?"

"Perth.. I.. I... please don't get mad"

"What did you do now Saint?"

"I..went...."

"Went to where?"

"I met up with......."

"You met up with who?" he heard him say with his voice an octave higher.

"Will you let me finish talking!?" Saint gritted his teeth, not wanting to end up hanging up the phone since Perth was being difficult again. "I met up with a doctor earlier" Saint sighed.

"Ohh... Are you sick?"

"No.. Not really" Saint frowned. Hearing Perth sigh in relief.

"As long as you're not pregnant and is not sick it's ok right?" Perth jokingly said as Saint heard him laugh on the other end of the line making Saint froze on his seat.

"Saint?"

............

"Hey Saint? You ok?"

..........

"Oh FUCK! You.... you're pregnant?"
........

"I'm sorry Perth I didn't mean to...I" Saint broke into crying. "Mom told me I was born as intersex. But was raised as a boy. I have female organs you know. Except I don't literally have female genitals"

[a/n please do not asked me how this happened. Although intersex do exist. You may google it. However, I am pretty sure no one could get pregnant with anal sex. LOL just........ nevermind!!!!!!! LOL]

---- Silence......

"hello Perth?"
.................

"hello?"

Then the line went off

Saint pulled his phone away from his ears and stared at it, unblinking and literally shaking.

"He doesn't want it" Saint declared. "He doesn't want our baby!" He cried harder hugging Plann who's in front of him.

Mean stared at him in disbelief before snatching Saint's phone away from him and started yelling at the man who have caused his best friend this heart ache.

"YA! PERTH TANAPON!? HELLO?" but all he heard was the busy tone on the end of the line.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" Mean hissed, before joining in to hug Saint's miserable form.

***********************************

[a/n will post the 2nd part in a few minutes. ]