SECRET REVENGE 03

Epilogue

Perth held his hand, caressed it and draw circles at the back of his hand by his thumb as he kept his eyes on the road. It took them an hour to convince their friends to just let Saint spend the night with him in his apartment.

He brought his hand into his lips and gave it continues kisses while keeping the grin on his face. Saint shifted on his seat and stared at his beaming boyfriend while biting his lower lip. God how he missed staring at his face. He felt a tingling sensation rushed through him as he felt Perth's wet damp lips on the back of his hands.

"Want to go on a date?" he asked and glanced at him through the side of his eyes. Saint raised an eyebrow thinking of the many ways and reason why a date is impossible for them.

Perth saw his obvious hesitation and abruptly pressed his car's break, halting to what seems to be a children's park.

"Ohh you mean right now?" Saint confusingly looked around and saw where they were.

Perth smiled at him and went out of his BMW and run towards his boyfriend's door. He gently opened it for Saint and unbuckled his seat belt. Saint stared with bewilderment but unsurprised at his boyfriends actions. Perth was all about romantic surprises. He had continuously did so ever since he started wooing him.

Looking at the side of his boyfriend's face he was able to recognize a familiar red shape, which closely resembles his own right hand. Remembering how hard he slapped the guy a few moments ago. He brought his hands up and gently caressed it before giving it a kiss.

"I'm sorry" he frowned hating himself for even hurting the love of his life like that. Perth laughed and kissed him back.. "It's ok....don't worry about it ok?"

****

Perth held his hand as he led him into the Park and walked around while holding each other's hand. For them it was like a real date... sadly a few of their real one. They were never given a chance for real dates and for them... a night just simply walking with each other is a dream come true.

"I'm sorry" Perth stopped and led him into seating on a bench just near the children's playground. He looked up leaning his head on the bench and stared at the night sky.

"For what?" Saint shifted and faced him.

"For not taking you out for a date, dinner, shopping... you know... those little things normal couples would normally do" a sad tone came as he straightened his body and looked at Saint.

"Perth, it's obvious why we can't do that..... you're not normal"

"Hey!" his pretty eyebrow curved up.

Saint chuckled while scooting near him. Resting his head into Perth's shoulder "I mean you're Perth Tanapon. THE Perth Tanapon" He held his hand tighter, playing with his index finger.

"And you're THE Saint Suppopong too" he added with a sigh. "And I am a nobody compared to you" Perth pouted making Saint looked confuse.

"Are you serious? IG and twitter followers? Projects here and there. Another international movie coming up? If you're a nobody then what am I?" Saint looked insulted.

Perth stared back at him, admiring the curves of his face. "Someone I am so crazy about?"

Saint's eyes widened. Even Perth's words are always surprising. Then he laughed "That was so cheesy babe" he wrapped his arms around Perth's torso and squeezed him. "Cute! This reminds me that you are definitely younger than me."

"I'm serious though. You make me crazy. Every little details about you I see. Every men not to mention women who tries to be close to you I started hating. I love having you close to me. It fucking scares me whenever I can't see you or hear your voice. What if you get tired of this set up? Me and you hiding from the public like this? Although I'm pretty sure they know already. P'! Should we go public? I mean. If you want we can. Right?"