SECRET REVENGE 02

Chapter 2

Saint, kissboys, and their managers were tiredly walking out of the summer house where they filmed their latest live towards the parking lot when a sudden flash of headlight came blinding all of them.

The boys immediately stood guard while some stepped back a bit trying to see who the crazy person was.

Instantly the headlight turned low and eventually went off revealing a very familiar black BMW making everyone widened their eyes.
It was already dark but everyone knew who exactly the person behind those wheels are.

"Umm Saint?" Peak mumbled tugging on Mean's shirt while Mean's grip tightened around Kavin's arms.

Zee however was frozen on the ground. Knowing that he's in for another trouble....

~Flashback~

"But Saint! He will kill me!"

"Not if I kill you first!"

"Yah! Why am I being drag into this?" The bigger guy stomping around like a kid

"Because this is the only way Zee!"

"Sainnntttt! Have you forgotten that he almost slit my throat after the first episode?"

"Well... he did. But this time I promise that he won't touch you. I came prepared" Saint smirked making Zee shiver.

"You both are fucking evil!"

~end of flashback~

The driver's door opened and out came a familiar face in a white and black ensemble.
Black fitted jeans, black half calved boots, black leather jacket over his white Beatles shirt, and a black cap. It didn't surprise them at all. Yes even that dark expression on his face.

All except for Saint gulped nervously seeing him there. He was usually a nice kid. Very polite and respectful. But he's also known for his jealous and protective streak.

In fact they all personally witness this when Perth came suddenly for Zee. Facing the taller guy head on, breathing down his neck. Telling him to keep his hands away from his boyfriend.

Perth wasn't really a big guy. He had grown taller over the years of course. However everyone knew that behind that lean body was all muscles and strength. He had been seen training for Muay Thai and mix martial arts for a couple of years now.

A club brawl one night in Bangkok that was in the headline news for a week was an additional proof of how good a fighter Perth Tanapon had become. It was all over Thailand as the videos and pictures of the brawl and the hospitalized assailants spread like wildfire. However instead of tarnishing his name Perth had become a hero for some. As he was just defending Saint and Samantha from drunk maniacs when they went out clubbing for Yatch's birthday.

If it wasn't for the current situation. They would admire his presence. He looked beyond stunning but everyone knew why this handsome guy choose to appear that night. All they could smell was trouble.

Perth didn't say a word. His face remained still. He looked cold as his heated gazed met all of his friends. He was determined to make them aware how pissed he was at that moment. He looked at Zee for a while then looked at Saint and locked his stare at him.

Everyone felt like they're watching a duel. Yes, like those things on cowboy movies... all seems to stand still with only the wind blowing back and forth

But Saint's angry voice broke the eerie stillness.

"What are you doing here?" his voice was cold as well. Not a hint of fear can ve heard. Everyone knew that If there is one person who can get through Perth? It will be Saint.