PS Archives 01

CHapter 1 -

[a/n This is dedicated to all members of PerthSaintNation. Fangirls whom I love. I personally like this two shots. Still no proofreading. Im sorry]

Entry 126 : The FanGirl's Letter

I am Perth Tanapon, Real name Tanapon Sukhumpantanasan, A member of a group of young Thai actors known as Attractor.

Early that morning, Mark one of my closest friend asked me about what choice to make. The guys knew about it as well, Mark with his usual gentle heart told me that I should go... while the other members nodded in agreement. They even showed their support by telling me that they will be going with me too.

I took a peek on the letter that lay soundlessly above my desk. It had been a week since our manager Pupae gave it to me. That whole week, I battled against my own free will and conscience.
I know I have a choice to ignore it, but my conscience was telling me otherwise.

"How will you tell and convince him anyway?"

Plann's question did made me realize that the request might be too hard to get through, maybe even too impossible to happen. That's because we don't have any more schedules together. It had been 2 years since our last fanmeeting together. And I believe he has a lot of work now a days. I heard he'd been travelling to china often lately. I guess that he accepted that offer of a series over there.

"But you need to try N'Perth" Title's encouragement gave me the will to do it.

It has been exactly seven days after I received it that only then I managed to summoned up all my courage and decided to call him through his manager P'Chen.

He was at first speechless, not really believing that it was me, Perth Tanapon who was talking to him. I admit, I missed talking and spending time with him. But our work after our LBC stint grew us apart. Even our line conversations slowly diminishes through time. I myself wondered how though? We were so close back then.

He was giggling on the phone for a while, I always find him cute whenever he does that. I watch him on MV's, CF's and shows that he's in to. I felt bitterness rising through the pit of my stomach wondering why it has to come to this before the two of us talks again.

I guess he was excited and kept on blabbing something about me being an asshole for not seeing him. I told him P should be guilty knowing his Nong is busy and he hadn't come to take care of me. it was accompanied by him giggling but then...
He was silenced when I told him about the letter I received.

At the end of the conversation we did manage to get into an agreement, I was glad he understood and we both agreed that the meeting that was about to happen will be under secrecy. We don't want any publicity on this. This was about the letter sender. And not us.

*************************************************************************

We were on our way to fetch him and with his manager and I can see that my attractor friends were a bit restless. As we halted down on his apartment I called informing him that we were already at the lot and he hanged up after telling me that they will be down in a minute.

His building apartment was pretty cool. More luxurious than the ones given to us by our management.
I am not complaining though....
I just can't help but to compare it.

It only took a few minutes for him to appear along with his Manager Pchen. Aside from the change of hair color and his body becoming leaner, he was still the same P'Saint I know. He smiled, waving at us and I can only smile back in reply. The sudden beating of my heart when ever I see him had always been a normal occurrence. It happens all the time. This time it didn't surprise me at all.