Thai Surprise

II.

[A/N warning : This must be the shallowest Chapter I have ever written but then it made me laughed too. Consider this a filler from all the unfinished chapters of HIM and Back in your arms ]

"Peeeeerth ! Wake up! wake up! wake up!"

Perth groaned pulling one pillow from the unoccupied side of their bed to cover his face with. He was so tired from their new album preparation, not to mention of course the endless extra errands he have accomplished for his three months pregnant husband.

"Perth Tanapon Sukumphantanasan!!" He cringed hearing that voice early in the morning. A voice that only meant that his husband was getting impatient with something or someone- or in this case someone named Perth.

He slightly opened one of his eyes just to pretend that he was still asleep but the sight of his Saint wearing almost nothing but Perth's oversize white shirt with a little bump on his tummy took him by surprise that he abruptly sprang up form the bed.

"Wha.. what are you doing Love?" he nervously asked. It's been a while since Saint have let him touch him. The growing bump on his tummy was one reason why Saint would never allow sex during pregnancy.

Saint walked away from the bed and went into their built in closet. He pouted a bit as he looked around seeing the storage occupied by almost three-fourths of his fashion icon husband.

"Love? Are you going somewhere?" Perth inquired a tad disappointed when Saint pulled a pair of loose polo shirt and his stretched black trousers out and wore it. He was sure looking for some love making with his husband but him changing into something he wears out meant no sex for the dear hubby.

Saint span around facing Perth. He bit hid lower lip and played with the hem of his shirt for a while before finally speaking.

"Love....?"

"hmm..?" Perth stood up groggily and walked towards their bathroom, not forgetting to kiss Saint's forehead when he passed by him

"Can you possibly get me and Mark some ice cream, choco dips and mallows today?" Saint inquired shyly making Perth halt on his track, turning around to face his blushing partner.

"What?" He frowned

Saint pouted some more. "I called him an hour ago, I want to have breakfast with Mark, then eat ice cream in the balcony and give him pink mallows and stuff" Saint's lips jutted even more. If that was even possible.

"And he's coming over now?" Perth's eyes squinted a bit, not liking the blush he's seeing on Saint.

"Ahhuh!" Saint nodded animatedly as he giggled remembering that the guy will drop by their house in a few hours.

Saint's excitement didn't came unnoticed to his husband and Perth didn't like it a bit.

"How about you call him again and ask him to pick it in the grocer for you?" Perth was vexed. Annoyingly the only response he got from his dense husband was- a running Saint.

"Love! Be careful" Perth cringed at the sight. But his intention was left unnoticed by the giggling guy who is now talking to one of his friends.

"Mark can you drop by the grocer instead and get us ice creams, choco dips and mallows for the two of us later?"

Perth rolled his eyes "He's not even letting him buy for the three of us?" He unconsciously pouted wiping the traces of water off his face while he continued to strain his ears on the telephone conversation his husband and friend were engaged to.

"Ahuh" Saint nodded cutely "Really..?" then he blushed "Alright..." He laughed "Okaay... i'll wait for you here then" his eyes fluttered "Bye Mark" He put the phone down then squealed like a fanboy.