PS Archives 03

Chapter 3 : A Not So Stolen Kiss

---

Entry 141 - My Stolen Kiss.

Wiping the water from the side of my mouth, I silently battled with my thoughts of what to do next.

Should I drive him home?
Should I ask him to talk more?
Should we continue our unplanned date?

I silently fished out my phone and frantically sent a message to all my four friends

"Guys! Emergency! We're done! What should I do????"

[Ya Nong! Of course bring him home" ~ Siwat]
[Hey! Talk more! ~ Rhat]
[Perth... what the hell? Go to a secret club and grab some drinks! ~ Napat ]
[Ya! Why you! Such nuisance! But anyway... since you're at it... why don't you ask him for walk.... but make sure its in a place no one will see you.. or else both of you are dead!"Kirati]

I frowned seeing my friends messages
No one seems to give me a good choice.... so I decided to go with the someone I trusted

I looked up frowning but smiled seeing Saint looking all troubled as well.

"Hey you ok?" I asked, Saint nodded.

"Ummm do you have schedules tomorrow?"

"hmmm... None" he shook his head

********************************************

I looked up seeing him stare at me
I smiled at him awkwardly....
I don't really know what exactly happened to us... but there's seems to be a tense atmosphere whenever we're around each other.

All I did tonight was to look away and steal a few glances from him.
I did caught him looking at me sometimes, and I swear... like those cheesy movies where you feel this invincible electricity jolting inside your body the minute you and that one person' sight collides actually happens... FOR REAL!

We could have been treating each other like friends if it wasn't for our friends who were obviously rooting for us to be together...

Can I even blame Kannika for giving our friends the impression that Perth Tannapon and Saint Suppapong are heavenly made for each other?
Can I blame my friends for believing and agreeing that we do look good together??
Can I blame the fans for liking us together?
Can I blame myself for actually liking the thought of us being a couple?

"P'Saint, do you want to go for a walk?" I asked him hesitantly and I felt myself unconsciously hold on to the table tightly. Darn my anticipation! I hate it but somehow liking the feeling of these newly discovered emotions.

I can see his body straightened out as he looked away... Somehow thinking....
"How? Where?"

Well his question did somehow made me think. And I felt myself gaping at him.
Oh my God! Dude trust me! It's like those times when your landlord asked you to pack up and leave because you're not paying your damn rent!
You're clueless, homeless, moneyless, and a whole bunch of less ShiT!

"Umm want to see the new house I bought? The clubhouse have good pool?" I scratched my head in annoyance thinking and asking such stupid question..... and why would I want him to see my house when I didn't even tell anyone about it?

But to my surprise his face lighted up with glee
"Really?" he clasped his hand with excitement.

*****

The drive was so awkward and silent that I could almost see him getting bored. Darn it! I can't believe that I am this boring to be with....after these years of not dating... I think I'm all rusted

I entered the subdivision and I saw him excitedly look around like a kid.
I turned a few turns and halted on a corner lot where a single bungalow house stood. His face immediately lit up with excitement.
Well it's a good thing that the house is almost finish.... and we could almost see its final beauty.

"Waah it's so pretty!" he exclaimed making me smile.

I do want to let him in and see what's the inside has to offer.... somehow make him more impress but dang construction!

I can't!

"You want to take a walk to the clubhouse?"
Saint nodded, I took his hand and led the walk for him. FINALLY! Some real dating is happening! Dude! His hand was still the same a few years back. So slim and small which made me feel like I have biggest hands ever!
He was all shy and timid.

I somehow manage to get us inside of the clubhouse... thank god the guard let us in... and thank God that there isn't anyone there...

We sat on the bench and just stared at the water of the pool for a moment still holding hands.... but for me, that moment seems like forever. And I was hoping that it will even last longer.
Shia! Don't get me wrong... No, i'm not in love.... I just like being with him. I missed him a lot!

So we spent hours being like that.
Perth and Saint sitting on a bench..... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes........
No, don't get too excited! I was just having fun singing that teasing song in my head.

I clear my throat trying to get his attention, Damn water pool... is it MANLIER than me?
I unconsciously pouted and glared at it, well yeah! I hate IT for getting all his attention! I was even trying to make him look at me by creating little circles on his hand by my thumb.... but ah! well... he seemed rather too preoccupied by the MANLINESS of the blue water before us.

I felt him giggle and I watch him through the corner of my eyes. His big clothes made him looked like a high school kid... but his beauty manage to shine through it... Yes despite those baggy clothes and messed up hair.

Again, I found myself being mesmerized by him. His whole feel is quite a contradiction...
He look so damn innocent but gives out the bad vibe. He looked so fragile yet his presence livens the whole room. He looks boyish but still looks sexy.

Whoah! Don't get me wrong again. I'm not in love... I'm just admiring his personality.

I felt him shiver so I instinctively scooted closer to him and held on to his hand tighter
"You ok?" I asked him and Saint just nodded.

"I am just a bit sleepy. The new series packed up around 5 am today. I probably just need some more sleep that's all" He added.

I gently lay his head on my shoulder and patted his hand gently telling him that it's ok to rest for a while
He did.... I'm guessing he's exhausted from their recent activities, now I hate myself for even asking him for a walk when he can use the time for resting.

"Goodnight then?" I asked making Saint laughed.

"I'm not gonna sleep till morning Nong, just a little nappy I think" he mumbled.

A minute have past... or maybe more. I smiled hearing a low sweet snoring....
Did he fell asleep already?

I tilted my head to get a better view of his face and damn....I don't know what got into me but I somehow felt myself leaning in and giving his pouty teasing lips a peck.

Yes I swear... Just one quick sweet peck... though I was secretly hoping to give it another one...
I could not help but smile and giggle a bit.

Damn! Now a secret have been revealed... YES! I secretly kissed Saint Suppapong! And yes... I feel at least a bit triumphant.

I rested my head on the bench and looked up on the star filled sky.

"They're aren't even as beautiful as you P'"

End of Post

Mood : Giddy

***************************************************

A secret smile crept up to Saint's lips as soon as he felt another lips came in contact with his.
It was soft and gentle....
Short but sweet....
it was heavenly....
it was Perth Tanappon's NOT SO STOLEN KISS

------------------------------

[A/n Nahh...? yes? LOL]