PS Archives 02

Chapter 2- Rejected request

336 Angel Hours - 

She woke up with a smile on her face and remembered well the little promise she made

"ahhhh I need to talk to him again"
scratching the back of her head she smiled brightly as she stood up from where she was sleeping.
The fresh smell from a thousand of flowers brushed against her face as she walks around trying to look for the person she needed to talk to.

She smiled as she remembered the used to be heavy and deep pains she suffered before.....
yet now.... all she could feel is the freedom, happiness and completeness of being truly alive.
She went to the big garden where he always see him this past few days, hoping to see him again today. She looked around, and indeed she was right...

*********************************

I walked towards him but I didn't need to speak another word because as I was a few steps away from him he looked up with a smile and spoke...

"I have a feeling that you are coming again dear.... are you here to pester me about the little request you have?"

I nodded and he smiled

"I told you it has already been decided"

"but... but.... "i pouted trying to find the right words to convince him.

"But what dear?" I saw him took a glance at me as he continued to spray waters on his flower collection... which by the way blooms so beautifully.

I have a feeling that he need not to water it but was just acting all busy since I was there.

The minute I thought about such thought... he looked back at me again with a smile and putting away the little sprinkler he have and took my hand.

"Since you aren't giving up... come here"

I followed him and we walk for a few minutes towards the fountain of the garden. I look at him suspiciously but he just looked back at me with grin before pointing towards the water

"Look!"

*****************************************

Perth looked at his phone with a frown. He wasn't really in the mood to go out of his apartment thus he invited the other boys to hangout and stay over for the night. They aren't really in any activity this week since they just arrive from Japan. And like him, the rest of the Attractor boys had been lazy all day.

Mark was on the couch with Gun watching TV. Plann was on his laptop playing some games
while Title was laying on the kitchen, making snacks while talking to Earth on the phone.

He took his phone and tried to entertain himself by reading the messages on his inbox
most are from his friends and family. He was a bit disappointed though. He couldn't find a single message from Saint.

He pouted wanting to throw his phone away and hissed knowing that he can't.
His silent struggle against himself soon ended after hearing Gun's addressing him.

"I told you waiting is useless Nong" Gun said shaking his head with disappointment. He honestly thought after everything, Perth would do something.

"What?" Perth asked confuse.

"not all girls, well... in this instance a guy would die for you Nong!" Plann said looking up from laptop.

"What are you all talking about?" he frowned really confused but somehow getting the hints from his friends.

"Well duh!? Can't you get over your pride Perth Tanapon... the chick magnet and just text him first?" Mark looked back from the couch and stared at his troubled friend.