Note to God 06

NTG 06

Chapter 6

He looked up from where he was sitting and his eyes found its way towards his beautiful face. He looks thinner but remained beautiful. Thinner yet definitely the same face he adored. The blush on his that always makes him look adorable was gone, his lips that used to be pink was now paler, his whole being seemed to lose its natural glow.

Perth held his hand as both of them seated comfortably on a blanket on that grassy lawn outside of Saint's home. His wheelchair was silently abandoned a few feet away from where they were.

He smiled as he picked a single four leaf clover on the ground. And handed it the love of his life.

Saint beamed mischievously as he held it carefully in front of his face, he knew it's rare to find a four-leaf ones.

"Do you know what this symbolizes?" He asked his boyfriend weakly. The latter shook his head as he tucked away the strands of his locks away from his face. Kissing him while doing it.

"The four leafs symbolizes Hope, Faith, Love and Luck... isn't it ironic how I am desperately needed those?" He sigh as he let his head dropped and rested it on his broad chest.

"You only need the three of it babe...." he took a deep breath and inhaled Saint's scent. Locking his hand that was holding the leaf with his own.

Saint snuggled more into him, taking in as much of his scent as well.

"I know, you've given me so much love for the past 8 months Perth"

"And I am willing to shower you with more as long as you keep your promise" he gave his head a kiss and held him tighter in his embrace.

-------

Saint clapped his hand as he proudly watch him in the front row of his own concert. It was a grand night indeed. A good night for all Perth Tanapon's fans whose been waiting for his Japan concert.

He was with him, as much as he was with Saint. He had already asked Saint to move in with him... travel and just enjoy their life together.

-----

Perth held his hand tighter as he screamed for pain again. That day... their whole day was spent with so much pain for him that his dosage for pain reliever was tripled to the extent that there's a risk for an over dose.

He cried with Saint as he tried to fight the pain off. For another month he held it... the pain, the agony... for survival... for love.

-----

Perth gently kissed his forehead as he watch him sleep peacefully. Wiping away the dried tears off his face. Perth couldn't help but cry.

Saint have suffered enough, but still he wants him to be strong and fight it for both of them.

Was Perth too selfish to ask Saint for this?

Was he wrong to ask Saint the promise to hold on for him?

But they love each other so much that both didn't want to let go.

-----

It had been 11 months since they got together. Those months were wisely and lovingly spent with each other. With Perth showering Saint with care, love, kisses and hugs that he enjoyed so much. They eat, walk, travel, sleep, take a bath, brush their teeth, laugh and just did everything together.

With those 11 months.... most were spent on hospital trips and bed rest.... or days of fighting off the sickness and pain but despite what he was going through Saint was a happy boy. A sick but a very happy boy .