If We Could 04

Chapter 4

They sat awkwardly beside each other as the professor discussed some things about their little recital. It wasn't that big of a planning actually, but a little show to show that the music class was still there- alive.

It was really so simple, students comes up with their own piece. Make it themselves and play it. Of course Saint wasn't really a composer and he grunted knowing that he wouldn't come up with anything even if they would give him forever to do it.

Perth watch silently as the boy squirms on his seat and was gladly thanking god that he was as awkward as him. It wouldn't be nice if he was as loud and persuasive as the other people were. He would not know how to deal with it if he was. In fact, Perth wasn't up to dealing with anyone even if he knew how.

The music teacher had given them free time to talk out or plan something and both of them just sat beside each other in silence, just until they heard the bell ringing, indicating the class dismissal.

"Umm.. see you" Saint looked up as he took his bag and swung it on his shoulder. Slowly stepping away from the guy who was obviously so uncomfortable being close to him. He himself wasn't sure on how to strike a conversation with the guy and so he was left with no choice but to stay silent the whole duration of the class.

Perth stood awkwardly for a moment before managing to nod back "Thank you.... For the ride" he said shortly making Saint stopped on his track, looking back at the stroppy guy. "I hope it wasn't so much trouble?"

Perth then saw the new guy smiled back at him. A smile almost too blinding it made his chest tingled

"It wasn't. Really!" Saint grinned, Eyes darkening as he search for more emotion from the other guy. Was he really thankful? What makes Perth talk to him like this? And smiled at the concern expression dancing on Perth's face.

"Until I realized I didn't exactly knew where I was" Saint chuckled at himself making the other's lips stretch into as small sheepish smile as well.

----

Saint wasn't really a fan of soccer. He was rather fascinated by watching American football though. Seeing as much brutality the said sport has. Then here comes soccer, where pretty boys kick some balls and toss it around back and forth like some sissies. Well... that was how he used to perceive soccer.

Yet, here he was, on one of the seats on the stand, watching a friendly game between two public schools in Bangkok. Watching Perth Tanapon looking so cool while dribbling and attempting to score a goal. Saint found himself cheering for the school's team. Or rather, for that certain guy whom had pique Saint curiosity. .

Saint was accompanied by some dude who he had met from most of his classes. And was like him, a little distant and different from everybody else.

His name was Plann and was persistent that Saint should call him Can. Which was to Saint's annoyance was his least favorite person in his old school.

Candice was such a bitch to him and everybody else in his old high school. Before going back to Thailand, Saint had made sure to give the witch a piece of his mind. That girl received Saint's wrath and had made sure that hewon't be staying in her queenbee status once he's done with her.

Can was a little older than him, probably a year older. Claimed to have been sent back to the same year and subjects because he was so busy with life he had not time making homework or assignments and even attend to classes.

The smaller boy has flaws and Saint likes that.

"You know, I would wonder why he had not melted yet" Can commented, popping the last piece of chili crackers into his mouth