Home 2

The next thing I know was I sat there alone. In a wooden chair staring ahead and seeing nothing. I knew I was bounded because when I attempted to push myself up I just couldn't move.

I started to sweat, realizing that this might be the end of me.

Then I heard something that made me squirm hardly against the chair that am bounded to.

"Daddy..." He called.

Damn it! He wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to be at home safely with Saint.

"Daddy...?" I heard him called me out again and I grew desperate. Whoever did this was going to pay. All the stalker's ambitious tries and threats. I kept them safe. I kept them away from all of these. Although I do felt guilty not being able to do that safe keeping myself.

"Daddy! Wayke up!" He whined, his voice getting louder. I knew he's there but I couldn't see him. And what about Saint? Where's my Husband?

"Saint...?"

"Papa's cooking bweakfast. Not hewe"

I jerked awake, terrified. Then I saw his little face, slightly hovering right beside me. Looking a little worried, probably seeing the tight and horrible expression I was wearing. Looking around more I see the red blue drapes and four poster bed.

I sighed in relief... Fucking dream.

I smiled, pulling my little boy down to the bed beside where I flopped back. I tickled his sides then nuzzled his ears.

"Good morning Prince" I greeted him. He squealed in response sitting right up. He pulled my arms slightly, it felt like a gentle tag. Then I realized what he have on his arms. It was the giant stuffed Ferrari car I bought him.

I was still on his, surprisingly comfortable. He stared at me with his big round eyes as if secretly studying my face. His nose, which he obviously gotten from Saint was scrunch up together rather making him more adorable.

I can sense his sudden worry "what's wrong?"

He leaned down, pressing his face on my cheeks "Daddy looked tiwred. But Haohao wreally want to go to playland. Me want to wride the duck and wowrm twain. But Papa said daddy tiwred so we cannot go." I see the disappointment on his face as the long pout becoming more visible.

I could just imagine Saint having to deal with this look when I didn't show up at his birthday party yesterday. It made my heart hurt.

I cooed our little boy, wrapping him tightly against me as I managed to sit right up. "Who said daddy is tired? No... Of course not. Daddy is strong and healthy and will bring Papa and Hao to all the rides there is"

If it was possible, his eyes grew even wider and his face lit up. "Yay! Daddy is supewrman" he started giggling and squealing while jumping on his bed.

"Yes I am" I nodded "Now go and tidy your room a bit. We will go after breakfast alright? Go down after you're done" I kissed his cheeks before walking out of his room. I chuckled hearing him muttering as he probably tried his best to put all his toys to the right places. My son might not be able to pronounce the letter R but he sure hell is intelligent.

Walking down the hall towards where I assume my lovely husband at was torture. I have a few valid reasons of course for feeling that way. One big reason is that I don't know exactly what to expect.

A mad husband is not really good. Plus Saint Suppapong being angry is.... Well... You would not want to know it.

I peaked in the kitchen door, figuring out that knowing just seeing his face would let me figure out if I would be safe. Don't get me wrong. When we fight? We do not harm each other physically. He just choose to ignore me just until he felt like saying " Oh! Didn't even know you're here Tanapon"