PILLOW TALK

Bella

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around at the unfamiliar setting. The room was decorated in all neutral colors. The white walls intensified with the black curtains draping down to the floor, looking elegant. Wow. My eyes wandered around the room as my face was squished against the soft pillows. My head still throbbed, but it was much better than yesterday. YESTERDAY. Where am I?!?! I pulled my body up to see my phone on the wooden cabinet right across the bed. I lunged towards it immediately and stretched out my hand, only to be pulled back against a hard chest. The dark room revealed nothing more than a shadow by my side, but light was not needed for me to put two and two together. I hesitantly reached the arm draped tightly around my waist and caressed it gently. What am I doing?! This is not a cat Belle!!! He is a monster!! RUN

The groan that escaped his lips was enough to make me halt in my movement. I failed miserably when he buried his face in my neck, gripping med even tighter. I could see his ruffled brown hair from my side eye, and it took everything in me to not run my fingers through it. I didn't notice that he was shirtless before he pulled back completely and positioned me higher so he could lay his head on my chest. I stiffened as I looked down at his face that was laying peacefully on my chest. He was so close that I could make out a freckle on his cheekbone. Yesterdays incidents started to cloud my head, as I felt myself relax in Lorenzos grip. If he wanted to kill me, he would have done that by now. He could have killed me the day I had a staring contestant with him. He could have killed me in the café. He could even have killed me in the car. Yes, that would have been a good spot to kill someone and then throw them in a lake. BELLA STOP!! Heck, he could have killed me in my sleep! Soundless and easy!! OMG, SO HE DOESN'T WANT TO KILL ME?!?

"Sleep, before I make you sleep myself" he said with a muffled and husky voice. I couldn't help, but shiver from the contact. My dress had ridden up exposing my legs and my dresses fancy neckline didn't help the situation either. I could feel his stubble rubbing against my skin, tickling me. "I need to leave" I whispered. Omg, did I have morning breath? Lorenzos silence made me continue talking; "I have a university to attend to, you know?" I said more confident this time. Maybe if he gets tired of me, he will let me leave.

"I will never let you go" he said, now looking up at me. His eyes held so much power and the strong grip he had on my wrist, shut me up. Did I just say that out loud? I nodded, not knowing what to say. I could only imagine James reaction if I told him about this exact moment.

"JAMES" I screamed, as I realized how I must have disappeared on him. He is probably stressing out!

"Lorenzo" I heard the coffee man whisper through gritted teeth. His teeth will fall out if he keeps doing that.

"What?" I asked confused, but looked away immediately. He had lifted his head from my chest and was now too close to my face. His brown eyes stared at me in anger and I was sure he was about to explode from looking at his clenched jawline.

"My name is Lorenzo. Lorenzo Moretti. NOT James" he said as he stared at me to see my reaction. Oh, he thought i forget his name!

"Lorenzo" I said as he nodded. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. He moved his face to my jaw and placed a kiss on my tender skin. His mouth lingered there for a while before he went back to lay his head on my chest. I stared at him, not being able to comprehend the fact that he just kissed my jaw? Fuck, his hot I thought as I looked at his back muscles. Why does this feel so right, when it is wrong?

"Sleep" he muttered as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. He must have seen me staring at his tan back. His back vibrated as he chuckled?!? I swear I am going insane! His movement tickled my chest as he earned my giggled in return.