Realization

"I miss them Lorenzo. I miss Khalid. Bring him back" Bella sobbed into Lorenzos hand. Lorenzos life came crashing down at the words, weighing on his heart. The violins that were playing in his heart, crushed at the sudden weight. The strings curling into each other, making him feel nauseous. His heart jumped out of his chest and into his throat. He was in pain.

"Who?" he whispered, afraid that his past secrets would catch up on him and tell his lover that he was indeed the cause of the pain she had felt.

"My brother" She whispered as she looked him in his eyes. "Khalid Anwar. Isabella Khair Anwar" she breathed out. It felt as if a burden had been lifted from her shoulders and into his. He held in his breath for so long that Bella became more worried for him. she caressed his face with her addicting hands, and it worried him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her, sorrow and heart break evident on his face. The party downstairs got muted in his ears, his only focus being the girl in front of him that he had fell for hard. She had betrayed him, like everyone else. The thought of that made him so angry that tears welled up in his eyes from frustration.

"I'm sorry. Really. I was scared because I didn't want to return back to hell. My family was killed Lorenzo, by a selfish man. I had for the longest tried to make myself believe anything different, but fantasizing isn't of my strong suits" she told him, chuckling at the end as more tears streamed down her face. Lorenzos arms were numb and he imagined them laughing at him wickedly. "He killed them, and Khalid knew I was going next and the sent me away. He saved me and lost himself. What did we do to deserve this?! we were kids!" She sobbed into his chest, not noticing Lorenzos still form. He saw the pain she was enduring and wanted to scream at himself. This couldn't be happening, he told himself as he looked at Bella. She would hate him if she knew, he thought as his heart clenched.

"it hurted everyday till I met you" she continued as she traced Lorenzos firm jaw. "You have been my savior Renzo. I couldn't forget you even if I tried. I have never loved someone as much as I have you. My heart and my soul belong to you. I have claimed you as mine, as much as you have me. I will never stop loving you" she smiled despite the tears streaming down her chin. She kissed his lips softly, to which he responded immediately.

The moment was bittersweet. Just when Lorenzos amore had confessed her love to him, she had secretly confessed her departure from his life. Bella kissed him softly and gently, as if her life depended on it. She wanted him to feel the love that was oozing out of her. She loved the man in front of her and was officially tainted by him. Lorenzo kissed her back deeply, his soul crying at the sorrow it was experiencing. "You are all mine and will always be" he muttered to her, to which she nodded. A beautiful smile adorning her face and she giggled when Lorenzo kissed her neck. Despite the kiss being harsh, his stubble tickled her skin.

That action was enough for Lorenzo to break. Liquid flooded out of his eyes as he looked away, trying to hide the emotion. Bella stopped him and wiped his tears away. "I will always be with you" she promised the man, to which he shut his eyes tightly; "You can't promise me that amore. You haven't seen me" he whispered and sobbed lightly. Bella furrowed her eyebrows at him, feeling offended. "I just told you that I love you and you...you just...you don't like me back" she muttered, standing up. Lorenzo held her hand and pushed her down to him, holding her wrist tightly. "I fucking to, amore. I do" he mumbled, lifting up her shirt and kissed her stomach. "Then show me! Because I can't see it Moretti!" she shrieked at him, pushing his chest. He held on to her hand and pushed her on the bed.

"I will show you Bella. Show you that no one can feel for you what I feel for you" he hissed at her, suddenly angrier than he was. Bella didn't have time to react as she heard her dress rip off her body, leaving her in her underwear and bra. Lorenzo attacked her neck, leaving hickey after hickey on her body working his way down. Bella panted and moaned his name at his rough act.