Water

The two birds woke up in each other's presence and felt at ease. It was the first time in a long time that Bella didn't wake up sad because of the distant memory of her brother. Lorenzo on the other had finally felt at ease by the thought of having someone permanently. They smiled at each other, not needing the help of words to express how content they felt.

Bellas bare chest was in contact with Lorenzos and catched on to its beating rhythm. She smiled at him with admiration lingering on her face. "You are a strong man Renzo" she whispered, only for him to hear. Her hands traced the scars on his body, her heart aching at the thought of him in pain. "I adore you" her words sounded like melody to his ears. He looked straight into her eyes, his heart beating as if it was going to run out of his chest. "I don't know what I would do without you" Lorenzo spoke with sincerity. "Promise me that you won't leave me" Bella spoke louder this time. "I haven't been this happy in a long time" she expressed her feelings to the owner of her heart. Lorenzo grinned at that "I promise".

It wasn't long after their promises that the both of them got ready for their days. Lorenzo had planned to bring Bella to the warehouse to meet the family again. She had been happy when she had learnt that she was the only girl he had introduced to his family. She felt special. They couldn't keep their hands away from each other on the way to the warehouse, where the family was waiting patiently.

Lorenzo saw as his family greeted Bella with love. Her happy aura was lingering in the air, making everyone fall for her charm. Laughter, giggles and jokes were filling the warehouse, making the gang reminisce about old times. Times when Juan Moretti and his wife was still present. Times when the gang was bound by love. Lorenzo saw as several of the guys smiled at him, silently thanking him. This time, he smiled back. He was also thankful for Bella. He heard her shriek different cuss words in Italian, that he was sure Sila had taught her. He chuckled at the sight of her, standing far away and observing her.

"She is one of a kind, isn't she?" Lorenzo asked his Charlie, who stood behind him and smiled at the young boy teasingly. He nodded as an answer and patted his back. "she sure is. Your mother was too son. Juan was smitten by her just like you are with her. Looking at you two makes me miss my friends more" Charles spoke with sorrow, looking away with tears in his eyes. Lorenzo noticed and pushed him jokingly before embracing him in a tight hug. "Thank you, Charlie," Lorenzo whispered, not thinking before he expressed himself. Charles shook his head, ready to protest but was interrupted by Lorenzo. "No, Charlie. Listen. Thank you. For everything. For teaching me to stand back up when I fell. For teaching me to appreciate my familia. For being a father to me after my father left" Lorenzo whispered to him. Charles sobbed into his shoulder, feeling overwhelmed.

Bella, who had seen the men, felt an unknown emotion for the man in front of her. It was the way he put his family before himself. He was caring, loving, understanding and supporting. He just didn't know it himself. Her smile widened, when she saw Charles dragging Lorenzo to his brother. She squealed happily, hearing the buff men beside her laugh at her innocence. "Finally," Diego muttered to himself, watching the reunion that was about to happen. The gang had gone quiet, seeing their capo mending his heart.

"Today in front of the whole familia, I want the two sons of Juan Moretti to shake hands for family. For the gang. For the familia. For themselves" Charles loud voice boomed in the whole warehouse.

Marco stood still, looking down. He shook his head before speaking; "I understand my brothers anger and I don't expect you to hug me and love me like you did. However, I would want my little brother back. A little brother that isn't so little anymore. It must, no, it is my fault that you have endured the pain and betrayal I threw your way. I will do anything to earn the trust of the familia again and I am ready to start today. Lorenzo, I know you won't forgive me but-" his sentence was interrupted by the man of very few words.