Sorry not Sorry

04:00

It was still dark outside as the car of the two peacocks drove on the empty road. The temperature had gone lower, making the trees shiver. The whispers of the wind loud enough for everyone to hear. The delicate girls eyes still lingered outside the window from where she had seen her friend exit, leaving her with the man who drove in silence. Beautiful sceneries passing in front of her eyes, as she sighed lowly. The lack of sleep was driving her crazy, but she still looked as beautiful as ever. She snuggled into the large sweater that belonged to the man who hadn't said a word since he had walked out the kitchen. Her eyes roamed on his face, drinking in the sight of the handsome man in front of her. nostalgia hit the air, as she thought back to the day he drove her home after the coffee incident. She didn't even know his name back then, but he still managed to captivate her. As Bella was busy studying the face of the stone-cold man, he felt uncomfortable by her lingering gaze on him. He had never felt the feeling of being unconscious, but it was only natural when the person staring was as pure as Bella and not a grown ass man who he wanted to fight. Not being able to fight the urge any longer, he softly turned to look at her. His heart warmed at the sight of her snuggling deeper into his large sweatshirt with her legs crossed to her chest. She had leaned her face on her hands as she stared at him and smiled softly at the man. Any other day, she would have snapped at him or herself for staring at him, but not this time. It was the mixture of the scenery, the warmth in the car that stood in contrast to the cold outside and his relaxed side, she thought to herself to make it easier for her. Lorenzo, who had expected her to divert her gaze elsewhere, was even more stunned as he saw her smile tiredly up at him. The corner of his lips twitched, but he licked his lips to trap the smile that was forming on his lips. He focused back on the road and continued driving as he felt Bellas gaze on his face. The rest of the drive continued with Bella creepily staring at the man and occasionally even texting James about Alis arrival tomorrow.

The car came to a halt and Bella looked outside at the big mansion that seemed to be separated from the society. There were other mansions or even people on the road and the mansion was placed in a dead end. The shuffling beside her caught her eye, as she looked at Lorenzo taking of his blazer and unbuttoning the first few buttons on his shirt. His skin revealed the secrets of tattoos that she had heard before, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to hear it again. He pulled his sleeves up to his elbow as he turned around to Bella, who seemed as if she would drift away to sleep any time soon.

"Hey" he whispered softly as he placed his hand on her cheek. "Wait, I will come to the other side" he said to Bella as he stepped out of the car to open the passenger door. Bella looked at him confused, she wondered why he was acting different. Not rough, demanding and harsh. He was being...sweet.

"Lorenzo" Bella said lowly as she saw him put his arms around her to lift her up. He hummed, as he started walking towards the house. "I have work tomorrow" she said randomly, just wanting to her him say something while he was in a good mood.

He chuckled at her, his eyes twinkling down at her. It was at that moment that he understood why he was attracted to her. It was the resistance she had to him. She wasn't scared of him and was keen to let him know what. She was different from all the other girls he had encountered. She didn't scurry away from him when he was pissed. Rather, she was the one who made him pissed. On the other side, it was the soft and caring side of her that he knew he craved. It was positive to say that the girl who had seen at the bar had stolen his eyes.

"Fuck that" he whispered after a while, as he realized that he hadn't answered her back. she huffed as she leaned her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat.