SURPRISE

Bella

"SURPRISEEEE" the boys screamed as Lorenzo who looked at them in shock. It was obvious that he was taken back by the way he scanned the room intently. His eyes never meeting mine, despite me standing right beside Diego. I felt a pang of hurt hit my body, but I decided to ignore it. I was just here because Diego invited me. I didn't know that the family function was a surprise party for him. Heck, I am more surprised than him

I looked up at Diego who smiled sheepishly. Lorenzo was now greeting the boys who had approached him, congratulating him on something. Completely ignoring both me and Diego. "What is this, Diego?" I asked him lowly, not wanting someone to hear our conversation. I could see James walking towards us with the same confused expression.

"I don't know. He is just acting weird, Bels" Diego answered in the same tone. I turned towards him fully before sighing out loud, snatching his attention.

"Not, him. I am not talking about him. Heck, I don't even think about him. Why did you invite us here if you knew it was a surprise for him?" I said a little angered, James caressing my shoulder now that he had approached us.

I knew that it wasn't Diegos fault, but the fact that Lorenzo had ignored me made me mad. How could he just make me feel all these emotions by calling me his and then disappear just like that. FOR TWO WEEKS. Not even that, now he is pretending that he doesn't even know me! The worst thing is that I actually had missed him when he was away. I can't even pretend now because James already knows that I missed him. I bet that he didn't even think about me.

"Well, the last time I saw you two it seemed you were close" Diego said dumbfounded by my question.

"I don't like the thought of another man being with you" he whispered, lifting up my robe over his head and disappearing under my robe. I shut my eyes tightly as I breathed in and out. This is so wrong but feels so right. He had nearly killed Caleb and is invading my privacy. But I have missed him. My body has missed his touch.

"Lorenzo" I gasped as I felt his head between my thighs. "I missed you" he said softly, his breath touching me down there. I melted at his words as I threw my head back slightly, feeling him leave wet kisses on my thighs. My stomach filled with a warm feeling that wanting to engulf him in. "Did you miss me?" I heard his low and raspy morning voice utter. "Yeah" I breathed out in ecstasy.

I shut my eyes tightly as I thought about the day Diego was referring to. He was just as confused and lost as me. What had changed Lorenzo in two weeks? What am I saying, even I had changed. For the worse, of course. Missing him when he was on a vacation with his....

"Send him a message then" he said as he shook my shoulders. I kicked him harshly as he held into my legs, trying to wrestle me. "Okay, don't. He probably has a wife and a kid he is celebrating easter with, while you are here sulking for him" he said from behind.

"I'm sorry, Diego" I said as I looked up at his tall framed, his eyes holding worry. He looked down at me, his eyes softening slightly as he pulled me in for a hug. I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his chest. I think he forgave me, right?

"James" I heard the thick voice utter behind us, silencing every other thought in my brain. Diego pulled back from the hug and smiled at me. Instead of turning around to face Lorenzo and James, I walked to the opposite direction. Why am I walking as if I know the people here? I didn't look back for their reactions, but I could see the shocked faces that were looking at us closely. I hate how they are reacting as if he isn't a human we can walk away from. He is human too and guess what? I don't give two shits about him being a fucking mafia.