Vampire Diaries

Bella

                                                                                           § 

"Lorenzo stop!" I screamed as I grab the control from his grip and unpause the episode. I watch as Elena turns to Stefan; "what are you? What are you?". I hold my breath even if I have watched this episode thousands of times. "your fucking daddy" Lorenzo mutter from beside me, finding humor in the intense scene. I hold myself from laughing at his comment.

"you know" Stefan answers Elena. "no, I dont" she answers back. "yes you do" Stefan says again. "Well, I know and I told her, didn't I?" Lorenzo jokes as he pushes me lightly. I giggle at his terrible joke.

"I am a vampire" Stefan tells her and the control is snatched from my hand. Lorenzo pauses the episode as he turns around to me. "What?" he ask in disbelief as he stares at me. "And they end up together?" he asks. I shrug, not wanting to reveal anything. He laughs at me and I nearly swoon over the sight of him so relaxed. "You told me that!" he exclaim as he sits up and push me towards his chest. Instead, I push myself away and sit in front of him. "I said that they went to a date" I explain as I smile at him. He pulls up the duvet as an indication for me to come in and I do. He rolls the warm duvet around my body that is only covered by his large shirt and underwear. My nipples hard from the sudden cold. I push the duvet higher to cover them and hold it there.

"Are you trying to ask me out, amore?" he teases as a smirk plasters on his face. He slips his hand under the duvet and traces random patterns on my stomach. I giggle at his statement; "How did you come to that conclusion?". "Well, you made me put on this dumb show so you could show me that the chick says yes to the weirdo because of a date. In our case, you are the weirdo sooooo what you playing at?" he answers, looking at me with adoration. I smile shyly at him, loving his soft side. "I am the weirdo?" I ask him as I pretend to be hurt, clutching my heart. He hums as his eyes land on my chest, now that the duvet has dropped to my waist. I watch as lust takes over his face. "I-I am not asking you o-out, Lorenzo" I stutter as I feel his hands roaming higher to my breast. I hold his hand and squeal, "ahhh, you just want to get in my pants" he says as he leans me closer to him.

I feel his breath on my lips as he leans forward to grab me to strandle him. My heart rate quickens as I look down at his bare legs. I shut my eyes tightly as I remember that he had taken off his pants to be "comfortable". Lorenzos hand found my cheek, guiding my mouth to his. The feeling of his rough lips on mine was foreign, but I wasn't complaining. My stomach made a turn as I felt his hand grab my breast. He pinched my nipple, to which I gasped. He took the chance of deepening the kiss, exploring my mouth as if he was trying to remember it. I kissed back softly, trying to balance out his harsh approach. My hands went to his hair as I tugged at it. Lorenzo groaned into my mouth, pushing me down to the bed. We split after a while to catch our breath and I could feel Lorenzos stare at me. He pecked my lips again, as if to tell me that the first one wasn't a mistake. I kissed his collarbone as sleep engulfed me, feeling the man beside me continue to leave small kisses all over. 

§

"What will happen now, Baba?" I heard Khalid hiss to dad. I stood put against the door, holding my breath. I had known that something wasn't right and this is all the prove I needed.

"Nothing will happen Baba jaan. God knows my intention" I heard dad answer in his usual loving and caring voice. I shut my eyes as a smile made its way to my lips. Baba jaan, it really felt nice to hear him say it.

"May your god know that I will not be able to survive without you by my side" Khalid spoke.

"Have I told you how proud I am of you Khalid? I really have raised a man Khalid. A strong one at that"

"You are talking as if you are going to leave us Baba" I heard Khalid chuckle, even though his voice had dropped a few octaves lower.

"Death doesn't knock on the door before it barges in"

§

I jolted awake, looking around my surroundings. Lorenzo had wrapped me in his hands, making it impossible for me to pull away. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up. The memories were chasing me again and before I was going to be affected, I laid my head back on Lorenzos chest. His arms automatically tightened their grip on my waist and I smiled slightly. My happy place.