Diamonds

Lorenzo walked down the street to the most expensive boutique he could find. His woman deserved the best. He stepped in and saw as everyone stopped dead in tracks at the mafia king who had entered as if he owned the place. His aura oozed danger and no one wanted to be the witness if it exploding. Lorenzo didn't bother to think about it, as he walked to the ring section. His eyes looked through the many designs that he had absolutely no clue about. His eyes were not aware of the workers who looked at each other, trying not to fall in the trap of helping the dangerous man. Finally a girl named Jenna was pushed in his direction, by a co-worker. The push was unexpected and she bumped into Lorenzos chest.

The sudden weight on Lorenzos chest made him pull away quickly. He only liked one woman to be this close to him and she was back at their home. Jenna excused herself, looking down from embarrassment.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked, with a shaky voice. Lorenzo didn't even let his eyes look at her, and nodded while humming slightly. "I need a ring for cuore mio" he muttered looking at the different rings. Jennas silence made him look at her with a blank face. "Who?" she asked, just above a whisper. "My girlfriend" Lorenzo told her, smiling to himself. The whole boutique had gone silent at his arrival and his answer seemed to attract a few gasps. Jennas eyes went wide as well, but she covered it quickly with a harsh nod. People were shocked at the fact that the mafia man that everyone feared had a woman in his life. A woman that he was buying a ring for!

"Engagement?" Jenna asked, smiling at him shakenly. Lorenzo sucked in a deep breath at the question. "something like that" he told her, his eyes not giving his emotions away. Jenna nodded and went through different designs of rings. Lorenzo was as clueless as ever. However, a beautiful diamond ring catched his attention. It was square with a big diamond on it. It glistened brightly, standing out just like Bella did from all the girls. Jenna smiled and reached up before setting it in front of him. "It usually comes with this for the ring finger, sir" she told him, handing him another simpler ring with diamonds all around the ring. Lorenzo nodded at that, imagining her wear something he had gifted her.

"its big enough for all the boys to see" he muttered to himself, hearing Jenna snicker lowly.

He took the rings and put it in his pocket. Everyone in the store looked at him with fear. He sighed out loudly at the sight of people and turned to Jenna. He held up his suitcase and took out a few stacks of money and set them on the counter. Jenna gasped before quickly uttering; "Sir, its not that expensive! This is enough for my whole degree". Lorenzo looked at her confused, asking a question that took her with surprise; "What do you study?". "Psychology" she answered proudly, holding out the extra money he had paid. It was a lot and Lorenzo knew it, but that happened when you had too much of something. You didn't appreciate it that much. Lorenzo shook his head at her, pushing her hand to her chest. "Keep it for degree. I may need a psychologist soon" he joked, with a straight face. Almost making Jenna wonder if he was kidding or serious. She didn't have the time to ask him as she saw him take big steps towards the exit, ruffling a random kids hair in the way. he left the store stunned at his kindness that didn't make an appearance often.

What wasn't silent, was the mansion. Bella was babysitting Celina with the boys and loved every minute of it. She loved kids and Celina was a bubble of happiness. They baked, played, watched a movie and was currently sprawled on the floor. Celina had fell asleep after their activities and Scar had just walked in to get her. He smiled at Bella and thanked her. He had gotten a mission from Lorenzo that he was on his way back and decided to go through the rest of the files. Making Lorenzo free from work. He really was Lorenzos right hand man.

It wasn't long after Scar left, that Bella dragged the boys to the parlour. She was getting ready for her graduation and decided to trim her hair and have subtle highlights. She also did her nails and waxed her body. Diego left midway, having work to take care of. James however, had stayed back and kept Bella company. Their way back was filled with Bella making dirty comments about Diego to get a reaction from James. She was curious and wanted to know why they had been spending so much time together. He had flipped her off and laughed at her noisy behavior, saying that Diego was straight. Bella didn't believe him though.