Doctor

Lorenzo

I was driving down the street like a madman, not bothering to slow down for any other cars or any bumps in the road. I had my hand on my Bellas thigh as she laid right where I had placed her on the passenger seat. I had buckled her seat belt and squeezed her thigh each time the car halted because of road bumps, letting out mumbles of cusses in Italian. I looked at the mirror above me to see her two friends sitting there completely frightened. I stretched out my arm as I called Diego, before placing my hand back on Bellas thigh.

"This better be important" Diego hissed in the phone, completely unaware of my situation and the fact that he was on speaker in my car. You see, I could have talked to him privately, but my hand felt too at peace against my amores skin. God knows that she would have flipped out if I had touched her like this if she was conscious. Or would she?

I could her a girl grunt and call out for her "Papi". I breathed in as I finally realized what the fucker was doing. Couldn't he keep it in his pants for one fucking day?!

"I need the doctor at my house NOW!" I screamed loudly in the car, completely forgetting my guest sitting on the backseat. I could feel my blood boil and my hand were gripping the steering wheel hard to not fall in the temptation of breaking something.

"WHAT?! ARE- sorry baby, I have to leave- YOU OKAY?!" I heard him scream back as he walked away from, what I am assuming is a party. 

"Yeah, I am fine. I just- fuck, it's a girl, ok?" I said too frustrated as I rubbed my beard, stressed. Diego is probably confused as hell to why his mafia friend is bringing back an unconscious girl to his house. In my whole time in this business, I have never talked to a girl seriously. I have had a few visits to get laid, but that's it. Lorenzo don't do love and roses shit. Yet, this girl has me stressing like a bitch. I didn't even stress this much when I was shot and thrown out to die.

"A girl?!" I heard Diego mumble confused.

"Get the doctor and make sure to tell him that the consequences of declining me are brutal" I said as I hung up. I let out a loud sigh before shooting a glance at my in-laws in the back. Still frightened. Good.

Suddenly I felt the beauty on my side move, slightly opening her eyes. She looked at me as if to check if she was safe, before closing her eyes again. My heart warmed at the thought of her feeling safe with me. I had thought she would freak out after me barging in her home like a stalker. I looked outside the window before looking back at her. I was driving by familiar houses, so we were about five minutes away. I caressed her cheek, shooting glances at the road. She snuggled up to my hand, just like she had done the day of the party incident. She sure felt comfortable in the hands of a dangerous man. However, she should. I would never hurt what is mine.

"Lorenzo" she whispered, her voice hoarse and husky awakening my friend down there. I sucked in a sharp breath before looking at her. she stretched out her hand to touch my... beard? I was silent as I kept driving with her fingers teasing me as she traced pattern on my neck and running fingers through my hair, while shutting her eyes. I needed a cold shower.

We came to a stop in front of my house as I looked at the boys in the back. Their jaws were hanging as they looked at me and Bella with confusion. Same, I thought. No answer could explain my behavior. If my father had seen this, I would have died right on the spot. Taking care of a girl, like a weak man.

I jumped out before picking up my girl from the passenger seat. I picked her up bridal style and threw my keys to James to open the front door of my house. I walked straight to my room putting her down on my bed before turning to the boys who had been mute all this time.

"Will she be fine?" James uttered with worry laced in his voice. Piss off. I didn't have the time to answer, as the sound of my bell reached our ears, snatching our attention.

                                                                                         §

"No need to worry Sir. She fainted because of dehydration and the lack of food. Your lady friend will feel back to normal with care and proper meals" the doctor said not meeting my eyes. I puffed out another drag of smoke, with the cigarette balanced between my lips. Diego nodded and patted the man on his back before saying his farewells. The doctor was an immigrant from India, working for the gang if we had situations that required medical care. Not me for of course, it was for the boys who did the street work such as street fighting, hitman things etc.

I looked at Diego, James and Ali who were all staring at me for an explanation. Diego confused at why I had brought a girl home. James and Ali confused at.. I don't even know. And I don't want to know. My eyes landed at Bella who was sleeping peacefully in my bead. Her hair spread on my pillow, probably leaving her scent behind. Her tan skin looking exotic in contrast to my white sheets. The exposed skin of her legs- hold up. I went to her bed and fixed the duvet to cover her exposed legs. Mine.

Diego chuckled before landing a punch on my shoulder. "relax, we aren't going to steal her" he said amused. Fucker.

"Yea, well piss off now. Jobs done" I said looking up at the guys. Diego, understanding my humor, shook his head. The other guys however, looked at each other as if they had left something unfinished. Don't they talk? Maybe that's why baby girl talks so much. She can't shut up even if she wants to.

"Or what? Will you kill me too?" Diego joked around, to which I simply nodded.

"Drive the guys home. Bella is staying with me for the night" I said. And just as James was about to protest, Ali held his shoulder as an indication for him to stop. I like him, have I already said that?