Chapter 4

Walking back to my locker to get my books for the next class, I was shoved into a empty janitors closet and pushed up against the wall. I growled at the strong pair of arms on my shoulders, then the shocks ran up my arm making me weak in the knees. His breath was on the crook of my neck, sending shivers all through my body.

"Haley is that you?" he said so quietly I didn't know if I heard him right.

"y y yeah. It's me."  I didn't trust my voice so I said very little.

He ran his nose against my neck down my shoulder, I shuddered under neath him. I tried moving from under him but he pushed himself against me even more, growling in my ear.

"Don't move, I need you Haley! I've missed you so much, when you left apart of me died. My wolf left me, I couldn't shift without a fight with my wolf, he wouldn't communicate with me at all, he wouldn't alert me for danger, he left me. Haley when you came back, he started talking to me again, he let me shift, he alerted me when you were near or when danger was around. Haley please don't ever leave me again. Don't run, come back to my pack, I'll take care of you, I won't let anything happen, even your boys can come with you. Haley please come back to me!"

"D D D Devin, no I can't you told me you didn't want me. You can't want me now, you rejected me, you called me a worthless whore. Devin you hat-"

"No Haley I love you, I always have, I didn't reject you, I said I didn't want you then because I wanted to be a kid, I wanted to screw around, then when I found my mate, I'd quiet my man whore ways a devote myself to my mate. My mate would be everything to me, your everything to me. Haley I was scared I didn't know what you'd say. The school's badass bully found his mate and she was the school's good girl. I knew you despised me, I knew you wouldn't want me. So I made sure both of you wouldn't get hurt. Haley I'm not afraid anymore, I need you to be by my side, Alpha Female, my packs Luna. Then you left and I didn't know how to cope with myself. So I used girls to fill the void I had. They never took your place, the whole time I was screwing some new girl, I was thinking of you. Hell I even lost a couple fucks because I would groan your name, I would say your name. Haley Haley Haley...Haley tell me you love me...say it Haley tell me you love me."

"Devin I do, I always will. But you don't want me. Your suddenly interested in me because I'm badass now, I'm not weak, I don't need people looking after me, I don't need your help, I don't need any ones help. I'm not a good girl anymore, I'll take your bully badass place, my crew and I will take your place. We're more badass then you could ever think. So why don't you just leave me the hell alone Devin. Leave me alone."

I shoved him off the top of me, he ran right into the shelves and cleaning supplies. I opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door shut behind me. I had already missed my class, and school was almost over so I just put my stuff in my locker and walked out to Aiden's car, I leaned up against the side and waited for my boys. Ashtoyn and Aiden were the first to walk out and Aiden had a look on his face that if looks could kill I'd be 10 ft under. He was in front of me in a blink of an eye, shoving me against the car.

"How could you not tell me? You had a mate this entire time, and you didn't tell me. I was gonna mark you so you could be the Luna of our pack. Haley I fell for you. Your bad girl ways intrigued me, I've never met a girl like you. You could've atleast told me about having a mate, I could've protected you Haley. He rejected you, I could've helped you cope, helped you get over him, Haley why? Why didn't you tell me. Why? Why?" he yelled at me.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't even blink. I was too stunned at what Aiden just told me. He was gonna mark me as his? Would I let him do that? Could I let him do that? Was I ready to be a Luna? Could I be a Luna? Devin wants me to be Luna of his pack. Shit, I'm gonna have to run again. No I won't run, I'll be badass Haley.