Chapter 28

1 1/2 later...

Haley's POV***

I raced around the house looking for Devin's mom, she is suppose to be helping me with wedding plans, my wedding is in 1 month and I'm completely freaking, I know I have the amount of guest and invites sent out but the reception, the honeymoon, decorations are still in plans, so I think I have the right to be a little panicked.

"Linda?" I peaked into the kitchen finding Mrs. Linda sitting on the island reading a magazine, I poked her back and her eyes widened.

"Y-you found me."

"Not very hard. You know werewolf and all."

"What can I help you with sarcastic winch?"

"Oh your choice of words make me so happy to know you love me so."

"I do future daughter. I do."

"What color do you think my wedding should be?"

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Red."

"That'd be a little weird at a wedding if everything was bright red but I think we can fit in some light red bows around the seats, roses on the tables, a big center piece full of roses and the color red."

"You are truly a life saver Mom."

"Why thank you Haley."

"Devin and Me still have to get a photographer, a cake decorator, and figure out our honeymoon."

"Have you kept my boy celibate?"

"Yes, It's very difficult since we are practical bunnies but its all good."

"No wonder he's been such a stick in the mud lately."

"Yeah I know."

"You two go pick out a cake, get the bouquet of roses ordered, a photographer, and your honeymoon plans. Rick and I will take care of the pack while you're gone so make it as long as you need. Remember its all about you two."

I nodded before running off to find Devin, he said he'd be out back in the field with the boys training so I'll look there first. I pushed against the door that you're suppose to pull on running straight into the glass.

"I'll never get used to that." I rubbed my nose before pulling the door like I should and jogged out to the field, Devin was in his jeans that hung dangerously low on his hips showing his sexy "V" mark that led into his pants. I pushed my jaw back up to my mouth before I walked out on the field, interfering with their game of flag football, sissies.

"Baby you're in the way, I don't want you to get hit by the ball."

"What ball? You're running around trying to pull little strings out of other players pants? Is it just me or do I find this game sexual?"

"Whatcha need honey?" He ran to my side in a blink of an eye, sweat was rolling off his chest and sliding into his pants, damn we need to speed this wedding up or neither of us with me celibate for long.

"I need you to take a shower, we're going cake shopping, honeymoon planning, decoration finding, and find a photographer."

He nodded taking everything in before jogging into the house 'PUSHING' the door open, I mentally smacked myself in the face, no wonder.

**

"Oh babe, I like those." I pointed to at the red roses in a vase on the top shelf, the guy helping us wrote down the I.D so he remembered.