Chapter 29

Pic of Haley's Dress on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haley's POV***

"Hurry your ass up Haley, we're gonna miss our flight." I heard Elana scream from the bottom step, sometimes I regret making her a bridesmaid but then I think about she has been there for me a lot especially when Aiden left.

I finished packing my bag full of all the things I need in Destin, including many bikinis because I've gotten a little pale lately and for a werewolf that's like the biggest sin. I jumped over a pillow Devin had thrown at me because I woke him up early with all my running around, now he sat up in bed watching me.

"I'm so gonna miss you." He laid fast first in a pillow making his words come out in mumbles but still coherent for me. I ruffled his hair making him growl, rule number one never touch the man's hair unless you want to lose many fingers and possibly a hand. I flicked the top of his head making him shoot up from the bed and wrap his arms around me tightly swaying us back and forth.

"If you don't let me go I'm gonna be late and Elana will kill me."

"She won't even dare lay a hand on you. I can tell you for a fact her and Bobby are downstairs sucking each others face off right now."

I giggled and pushed him away grabbing my bags.

Bobby is Elana's Hybrid mate, it's really cool seeing he's part vamp part were, he's really nice too and he treats Elana like she's some expensive barbie doll that if you dropped her she'd shatter in a million pieces. I giggled as Devin grabbed my bag from me throwing me onto his shoulder and briskly running down the stairs to Elana and Bobby sucking each others face off.

Devin cleared his throat looking at them intently. They tore apart from each other like they just got electrified.

"Oh no please continue, I was getting off to that." I couldn't hold it anymore, I busted up laughing along with Elana making the boys both look at us like we needed to go to a mental hospital. I mean the way they craned their heads around and the way their eyes both stuck out of their heads, it was priceless.

I sobered up my laughing giving Devin a quick kiss on the lips and running out the door with all of my bridesmaids. A lot of them are from school and really close friends and some are from Aiden's pack and my Maid of Honor is Devin's mom and Devin's Best Man is his father. Which he wasn't too happy about but with a little hint on what I'll be wearing for our Honeymoon and he cracked. We aren't going to Panama City because the 2 tickets we needs didn't exist since they were sold out, we're going to Jamaica instead, so fun.

Amy, Anna, Leah, Avery, and Max were all sitting in the giant stretch limo Elana specially got for the occasion.

Amy, Anna, and Leah are from Aiden's pack, they joined a couple months after Aiden kicked me out, and we became friends right off the bat. Avery and Max are from school, they were both suppose to be boys when their mom's were pregnant so that's why they both have guyish names, personally I like them, I've always wanted to have a guyish name for my name but sadly I wasn't.

Devin's Grooms-man are Blake who is attending with Amy, Aiden who is attending with Leah, Ashtoyn who is attending with Anna, Bobby who is attending with Elana, Liam who is attending with Avery, and Jackson who is attending with Max.

Cody and his new girlfriend Lacyi are gonna be my Ring Bearer and Flower girl. Cody wasn't too happy about it because he wanted to be a Grooms-men but once I told him Lacyi could be his flower girl he attacked that idea.