Chapter 18

Haley's POV**

We walked up the stairs, trying to get past all the 'congrats' and 'when's the baby coming?'.

Devin kicked the door open with his foot and shuffled us inside before anybody else started hammering us with baby details. I want kids but not this soon, I mean I'm not even married yet. I don't know Devin's whole idea on kids, but if he isn't ready then I'm perfectly fine waiting, I just joined his pack, he just declared me his, we're getting married, I don't think a baby needs to be brought into this right now.

Devin had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as we slow danced to nothing in his room, he started placing tiny gentle kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder. He placed a tender kiss on his mating mark, and I instantly became aroused. ...and he knew it.

His hands trailed up my back and to the zipper of my dress, he slowly pulled the zipper down to my tail bone and slid the tight dress off my body. His eyes flashed amber as he looked over my body which I now only had a black strapless bra and matching lace panties, he slid his hands up and down my sides sending many shocks threw my body.

"Devin please." The burn in my stomach was too much to handle right now, only Devin could cool the flame inside of me. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his body, my core was pressed tight up agaisnt his abs.

His lips found there way to my neck as he licked and kissed up my neck and to my lips. The kiss was gentle and needy at first then he took full control and devoured my lips with his fighting tongue. He unhooked my bra as he laid me down onto the bed, he ripped his shirt off as he looked over my body.

He crawled up my body starting at the barrier of my panties, he placed small kisses up my middle all the way to my breasts were he placed one in his mouth sucking and forcing it hard, he massaged the other slowly and soft.

I could feel his hard member pressed up against my thigh everynow and then rubbing up against the wall of my panties, only making me hornier.

He switched breasts, now sucking the other hard. I bit my lip to hold back a soft moan that was fighting me to come out.

"Moan for me baby." He whispered seductively as he moved down to my core with his heavenly mouth. He hooked his finger threw and swiftly pulled them off, throwing them across the room. Before I could even try to moan, his index and middle finger slid inside of me.

"Devin." I threw my head back and moaned his name.

**

Devin's POV***

I thrust my fingers inside her entrance, going deeper and faster each time. I began to lick softly around my fingers, only making her scream out my name louder. I looked back up at her to see her eyes closed, her stomach tightening, and her hands balled up in fists. She is absouletely beautiful, I want to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful girl I'm about to make love to all night.

I took my fingers out and started sucking on them while I played with my belt to come off, I gave up after a little while and just ripped them right off at the seams.

"Devin!" She moaned out as I teased her entrance with my throbbing member, I entered her then pulled right back out and she'd cry out for more. I rubbed my wet hand on the tip of my member right before I thrust myself into her. I'd thrust in deep and hard everytime she made that sweet sound come out of her mouth, she's so tight and I'm loving every minute of it.

Right before she climaxed, I pulled myself out of her and stuck my face between her legs and my tongue brought her to climax. I continued licking as she breathed hard and played with my hair.

We made love 4 more times that night, and let me say...she was amazing everytime.

**

Haley's POV**

The blankets on the bed were wrapped snuggly around Devin's and my body. I was pressed tightly against his chest with my arms wrapped around his torso, I felt a sharp pain from below as I moved over some, I stopped when I heard him groan and pull me closer.

"Don't you dare move." His eyes were closed but I could tell how pained he was.

"Why?"

"Well apparently we got super tired last night, and if you'd take a minute to check your surroundings...you'd understand pretty quickly." He thrust himself forward and I moaned in pleasure as I felt his giant member still inside of me.

"Holy Shit Devin!" He spit on his fingers and rubbed my entrance so he could fit better.

"You fell asleep last night and I was just to lazy to pull out."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"Really?"

I shook my head yes as I pulled him out of me, and slid under the covers more. Using my wolf vision I found his growing member pretty quickly. I took him fully into my mouth and began to suck.

"Don't start something you can't finish Mrs. Alexander." I sped up more, going deeper everytime he groaned. I was throating him by the time he climaxed into my mouth.

His delicious substance was all I needed to make my day so much better, I licked his member clean before I crawled back up to a very satisfied mate.

I rolled out of bed to take a shower before we actually had to go downstairs eat breakfast and go to school.

Yup, his parents said they've had enough homeschooling to last a life time and would be so happy if we went back.

**

The water was warm as it cascaded down my body, my citrus green apple body wash was still in suds on most parts of my body. I washed my hair and face before I just stood in the water and let it run down my body. From previous events my body was sore in places I can't discibe, the water made most of that pain go away.

I grabbed a towel as I turned the water off and hoped out of the shower to dry off. I put my hair up in the towel, started brushing my teeth as Devin walked right in and stood behind my naked body with his naked body.

"You smell like me." He slid his nose across the edge of my neck, sending shivers of pleasure threw my body. I pushed him into the shower as I tip-toed out of the bathroom into the closet.

I grabbed my lime green panties and bra, a white cami, my faded skinny jeans, my white and lime VANS, and my Fall Out Boy concert shirt.

I walked over to my makeup table and began brushing my hair in the mirror, I dried it with the blow dryer, straightened it, teased it, then I began putting on my dark makeup.

Devin walked out of the bathroom a few minutes after I was done.

"Oh this is gonna be a long day with the way you look." He glanced over at me as he walked to his closet.