Chapter 17

Haley's POV***

"Are you ready, Hale?" Blake called for me from the doorway of my room.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I unplugged the flat iron and sprayed myself with some perfume before I walked out of the bathroom, taking Blake's hand in mine and walking down the stairs with the rest of our group about to join Devin's pack.

I had a black strapless dress that came down just above my knees with a thick red waist belt around my middle and black wedge heels on my feet. I teased my hair a little after I straightened it, my dark makeup on my face, and a light lip gloss.

Blake and Ashtoyn had Hollister Polo shirts and cargo pants on with duckheads. Oh my boys are changing so much, no darkness about their attire anymore. I had Blake on my right side and Ashtoyn on my left, my arms were hooked with theirs.

We walked down the stairs together, as we found our way to the crowd were the ceremony had already begun and Alpha Alexander was speaking to his pack. Devin glanced over at me from the makeshift stage and smiled, before the whole crowd went crazy as former Alpha pulled Devin up in front of the spotlight handing him the mic.  

"I'd like to introduce you to your new Alpha my son, Devin." Rick spoke to the crowd as he patted Devin on the back and pushed him forward.

Now the crowd went bat shit crazy.

Devin calmed the crowd down before he spoke.

"Thank you thank you! As many of you already know, I have taken a mate, your Luna. I want you to show your respect as she comes to stand by my side to join this pack, again." He winked at me from the stage. "If anybody holds anything against my mate, you will speak to me and deal with the consequences. My mate is to be respected not feared as I am." The crowd broke out in cheers and claps as he brought out a little red velvet box.

"Haley Alexander will you come to the stage." I didn't know I was crying till Blake wiped them away from my face.

My favorite song started playing as Blake and Ashtoyn walked me to the stage.

You're not alone, together we stand.

I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold, and it feels like the end.

There's no place to go, you know I won't give in (no I won't give in)

Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it threw (we'll make it threw)

Just stay strong, cause you know I'm here for you (I'm here for you)

Blake turned me to face him before we got to the stage, he was now in tears too.

"Haley, you'll always be my baby girl. No matter what. As you go up to that stage and you accept Devin's proposal. Remember I'm always here for you. We're a package deal." I pulled him into a hug, I didn't want to let go, but Ashtoyn had to say something too and we had to get to the stage before Devin panicked because he couldn't see me yet.

"Hey brat!" Ashtoyn picked my chin up so I could look at his face.

"You know I love you, right? You're my baby brat. My twin." I pulled Ashtoyn in for a hug too, and just cried on his shoulder. He whispered in my ear before we let go of each other.

"Kick some ass baby girl." He kissed my cheek as he pushed me to the stage stairs where I could now see Devin.

I wiped away some of my tears as I walked up to him. He pulled me into the biggest hug ever imaginable, rubbing my back and kissing my neck. As the crowd "Oooed" and "Awwed"