27

Sunday went by fast, Harry and I sleeping most of the day. Before school Monday morning Harry told me, "if I don't pay attention to you at school, don't take it seriously." I shrugged and mumbled that I never asked him to.

Becky was being a bitch to me as usual at school, Ashley following along. Harry stands there as well as Niall, but the other few boys laugh along with everyone else. Niall used to be really rude but he's toned it down this past year, after his girlfriend broke up with him, must have hit him hard.

The Styles family has been quiet since my incident. I don't blame them, I wish it didn't effect them that much.

But it's now Saturday two weeks after the incident, that's a long time, longer than I expected to be staying with this family, longer than I expected to be sleeping in the same bed as Harry. But I'm grateful.

It's like we've gone soft on each other, me and Harry, we've been so gentle with each other. I hate it. It's not really around his family but when it's just the two of us. I still don't understand.

"Harry, if you don't get your fucking foot out of my face, I swear to god- I will break your toes," I say through gritted teeth.

Harry is laying on his back on the couch, he did have his feet on my lap but I'm guessing he got bored, "go ahead, break my big toe so I can't walk, I'd love for you to be my slave," he smiles, I'm going to smack it off his face.

I grab his big toe and twist it in my fingers, Harry hisses and tries to pull it away, "damn it, stop, stop, stop!" He wines.

I let go, "don't fucking mess with me Styles," I glare at him.

"Well, for starters, I wouldn't expect you to touch my toes since you are a girl," he starts but I'm not having any of that. 

"Well, for starters," I mimic him, "I bleed out of my vagina, and to think you would say that to me. Harry, I lived in a dump forever and I cut my own skin, touching toes doesn't even disturb me," the mood has shifted completely.

He sits up and grabs my arm. He brings my wrist to his face and looks at me dead in the eye as he places several kisses on my scars there. I immediately get goosebumps.

He drops my wrist, "Bailey, you know I didn't mean it like that, love," his eyes saddened at what I said. He tries to lighten the mood, "I hate toes," he adds with a crooked smile.

"You're so annoying," I roll my eyes and try to fight off my smile, "lets do something I'm tired of watching movies all day."

He seems to think for a moment, "there is a party tonight?" He questions.

"And?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Maybe we should go," he shrugs, "get out of the house."

I bite the inside of my cheek, "who's party?"

"Some dude from another school. Most people going will be from there other than our school."

"Let's go then," I say with no excitement.

Harry is taken back, "woah, really?" I nod, "fuck yeah! Let's go at eight, you have plenty of time to get ready."

"I don't have anything good to wear," I pout my lips.

"Uh, Gemma should have something, I can ask her to do that girl thing how they get ready for the party together, apart from the fact that Gemma is not coming," he tilts his head like his own words made him think of something more interesting.

"Okay, guess I'll go with that then. Do you reckon it will be a big party? Wait," I glare at him, "is Becky and Ashley going to be there?"

He blows out a breathe, "yeah probably, it's okay though. We can avoid them," he assures me.

"You actually want to stay with me there?"

"Yeah of course I do, we are friends after all, I'm sure you want to stay with me." Friends.

"No. I just want the alcohol."