Chapter 9: Safe and Sound

Lances POV

It took me a minute to actually processed what had happened. Keith he.... his hand. Well his finger more like it. Keith was screaming bloody murder and i swear you could hear it through out the whole neighborhood.

To say i was shocked is an understatement. I just watched Keith's finger get cut off. I still didn't know who this man was but he was going to pay. He slowly looked at me at that moment and then leaned down into Keith's ear whispering something i couldn't comprehend over his screaming. But his screaming soon paused when the man started to move his lips and speak. Whatever he said made Keith's eyes go wide and start to shake even more causing more tears to spill out of his eyes.

I never wanted to see him like this. The man then walked toward me and gave me a death glare before walking out of the door leaving me and Keith in the torture room. I stayed in my same position for a few and then ran to Keith as my legs wouldn't work then. Keith was a mess and it looked like he would very shortly pass out. I did the only logical thing and called the police pulling out the phone i had in my pocket.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Keith.. he... ummmm.... help!"

"Okay sir, i need you to calm down and tell us what happened?"

"I... he... no time! He needs help!" I then noticed Keith start to close his eyes and go limp. "No! Keith come on you need to keep your eyes open for me please!"

"Sir? Sir? Where are you?"

"I'm at 27 Voltron Street. Please hurry he is going to bleed out! His finger is gone!"

"Okay sir, I need you to stay calm. Police and Medical Services are on their way. See if you can stop the bleeding."

"Okay... mmmmm... okay."

I dropped the phone to the ground and put it on speaker phone walking around the room looking through drawers trying to find something to help him. There was weird stuff in those drawers. Why would he need condoms and lube?

I finally found a drawer that was filled with cloth and I thought that would have been the best thing to use at this point. I walked over to Keith and when I saw that he was unconscious I started to freak out.

"Son of a bitch." I whispered to myself.

I started to wrap some cloth around his missing finger and the stump on his hand thinking that they could possibly try and reattach the finger when we get to the hospital. I looked and Keith and saw all of his other injuries. Gosh Keith what have you gotten yourself into?

"Sir? Are you still there?"

"What? Oh sorry yeah i'm here is everything okay?"

"I'm going to hang up now. The police should be there is a few minutes. Please be safe."

" I'll try."

I was more calm at this point when talking to the lady. Once I hung up that was the point I finally noticed the flashing blue and red lights that were coming from outside and the sirens that were going off.

Your safe Keith. I promise.

————————-// Time Skip//————————

Keith's POV

beep beep beep beep beep

What the hell was that? It took me a while to realize that my eyes were closed and it took me a while as i was struggling to open them.

I looked around and realized that i was in a hospital bed. It was very uncomfortable. Wait... why was I...?

And then it all came back to me. The torture, screaming, the... rape, and Lance. OMG LANCE! Where was he? Is he okay? What happened to him?!

I jumped up shocked and I realized i was attached to a bunch of wires. Oh great, how did i just realize that i was in a hospital? I actually looked at my surroundings and saw Lance in the corner of the room asleep in a chair. I smiled. At least someone cared. I hope he didn't hurt him. I would hate him even more.

I started to think of all the possible things that could have gone wrong when all of a sudden a pain erupted in my stomach. And then to my throat. And then my mouth. Uh oh. I was gonna be sick.

I covered my mouth with my hand as i ripped the wires from my skin slightly wincing at the pain i felt, and ran to the bathroom. At least i figured it was the bathroom since it was the only other room inside the room i was in. Luckily, it was. I ran to the toilet and started to dry heave. This wasn't happening.

I hated being sick. It was an irrational fear of mine and I never figured out why. I was finally sick as everything erupted from my mouth. It wasn't much since I can't even remember the last time i ate. It was mostly stomach acid.

It took me a while to realize what was happening as i finished puking my guys out and i felt myself being carried back to the bed. I started seeing my surroundings more clearly as i saw Lance placing me down on the bed.

"L-Lance?"

He looked up at me and i could tell he had been crying. He also had a reassuring smile on his face as well.

"Keith... I'm sorry. I don't know e-exactly what happened back there, b-b-but i just know that we are both alive and okay."

He was scared and i knew it. I was scared too. We were alive though. The thing i dreaded most though was the questions he may ask. How was i supposed to answer them? What would he think of me then? Oh god, this isn't good.

"So Keith, who was that guy and why was he hurting you? I want to make sure that you are okay."

Here we go. It's better to tell him the truth if anything. I don't know what would happen then though.

"He... He's.... He's my dad."

The last thing I saw before I ended up passing out was Lances shocked face.