T W E N T Y

« Le méchant et le divin »

Clemintine ran down the stairs, quickly throwing open the front door and getting into her car.

"Clemintine, get back in the house!" Julian called out to her. Clemintine let out an evil laugh as she drove away, giving her brother the finger.

"Everything okay?" Fred Andrews asked from across the street, pulling the mail out of his mailbox.

Julian sighed. "It's hard to babysit a teenager."

Fred Andrews chuckled. "Tell me about it. Have a good one, Julian." Fred waved before turning around and returning to his house.

Julian closed the front door, locking it, then moved to his car, so that he could join his runaway sister at school.

At Riverdale High, Clemintine entered the cafeteria, quickly finding a group of her friends. "Give me food." Clemintine remained standing, her hand outstretched to the table. Betty was first to place a cup of apple slices in her hand.

"What are you doing here?" Archie asked. "I thought you're supposed to be at home."

"Not important." Clemintine mumbled, the slices filling her mouth. "What are we talking about?"

"I'm going on a hunger strike to protest Southside High closing and to get it reopened." Jughead informed. Archie scoffed at the same time Clemintine chocked on a slice. "What?" Jughead looked at them in confusion.

They both laughed. "I'm sorry, man. It's just..."

"You're always eating." Clemintine pointed out.

"I mean, good luck with that, but-"

"Hey," Betty cut in. "it's Jughead's prerogative to protest peacefully, so we're gonna support that, aren't we?"

"After what Clemintine did?" Veronica asked.

"What are you talking about?" Betty's brows furrowed.

"And what do I have to do with anything?" Clemintine swallowed the last slice, turned to a nearby, walking Ethel Muggs, and took the Pop's shake from her hand. Clemintine poured the shake on the rich bitch. Ethel high fived the blonde quickly.

"Clemintine!" Julian ran across the cafeteria. "I know you don't want to eat, but you don't have to throw your lunch onto others."

"Perra rica. Leave me and my family out of your mouth."

"Let's go." Julian grabbed his sister.

Clemintine ripped herself away from Julian, leaving on her own free will. Julian walked beside her and stopped when she did, as Reggie approached.

"I heard you just gave Veronica a face fully of dairy."

"Leave her alone, Reggie." Julian spoke lowly. He tried inserting himself between the two. "You don't want to push her right now."

"One question I gotta ask as future Student Body President. It is true, what they say about the Bartholdy family?"

"What do they say?" Clemintine's fists balled.

"They're all gang bangers? Especially the girls?" Reggie smirked. "Oh, man... That's gotta be true right? First, your dad used to be one, then your mom. And now you, Clemmie." He laughed.

Clemintine's fist raised in one swift motion. Reggie grunted as he fell to the ground. He stared up at Clemintine with wide eyes. "You're not the Reggie I fell in love with." She stepped over Reggie. Julian was at a lose for words. He simply just left, proving his sister to be more important than his best friend.