S I X T E E N

«Quand un étranger appelle»

Entering the student common room was normal for any Riverdale student, but what met Clemintine inside was not so normal. Her Serpent friends were fighting with her Bulldog friends. She couldn't take much more of this.

"Mr. Weatherbee..." Veronica spoke from behind Clemintine. Moments later, Clemintine got roped into sitting in the main office.

"You all have a week's detention for fighting."

"Excuse me?" Clemintine scoffed. "Toni and I didn't even participate. And what about Zach and Dustin? They were the ones pumbling Sweet Pea and Fangs. They're not even in here."

"Do you want to make it two weeks, Miss Bartholdy?"

Clemintine slumped down into her chair. Weatherbee then turned his attention to Jughead. "Thought I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket, right now, or you're suspended."

Veronica pleaded. "Please, Jughead, just-"

"Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead walked out of the room. Clemintine hung her head.

Once they were excused, Clemintine made her way to her locker. Unknowing to her, two students followed her.

"Hey, what's been up with you lately?" Reggie questioned.

Clemintine closed her eyes, fighting back tears. "I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Be friends with you, Reggie. Not if you're going to act like this. Do you have to be such an asshole to them? Because whatever you do to them, affects me now. If you really care about me, Reg, you'll stop. Just let them live in peace here. They can't go anywhere else."

Reggie looked sad. "I'm sorry." He lent forward, placing a kiss on her forehead, then left her.

"You're dating an asshole." Fangs lent against the lockers.

"I'm not dating anyone." Clemintine closed her locker.

"Oh really?" Fangs smirked. "Then there's nothing stopping you from going on a date with me."

"Are you asking me out?" She smirked. She was oblivious.

"Yeah." Fangs smirk turned into a smile. "You free tonight?"

"Yeah." Clemintine nodded. "Pick me up at six."

"Alright." He chuckled. "See you at six."

"See you then." Clemintine smiled, walking off to her next class.

🐍

Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Jughead were sitting at the Whyte Wyrm. They talked about Jughead's suspension for awhile. Jughead went on a tangent. "It seems like the only one at that stupid school that actually gives a shit about us is Sunny."

"She is one of us." Sweet Pea muttered. He still wasn't sure if they were friends again.

"Speaking of Sunny." Fangs put his feet up on the bar counter. "I have a date with her in two hours."

"What?" His three Serpent friends questioned.

"Her and Captain dickhead broke up. I saw the opportunity and I took it."

Toni stood from her seat, moving to stand directly in front of Fangs. "You can't go on that date."

"Why not?" Fangs eyebrows furrowed.

Sweet Pea slapped his hand against the arcade game and walked out through the exit.

"That's why." Toni motioned to the previously opened door. "Your best friend has talked non-stop about this girl."