XVIII

B E Y O N C É
C H A P T E R 18
Saturday, November 17
~~~~

B E Y O N C ÉC H A P T E R 18Saturday, November 17~~~~

"I'm about to head out with Shay. I'll call when I'm on my way back so we can go shopping for Thanksgiving," I said to the girls. They were officially on Thanksgiving break and Thanksgiving was around the corner. My mom thought since I was back we should host Thanksgiving at my house but I knew damn well she was tired of cleaning and because my house was the biggest.

"Are you coming back with Shay?" Paige asked.

"I don't know."

"Ma," she whined.

"Paige, I really don't know. It's up to her social worker."

"It's just that she's been through a lot momma, I don't want her to keep getting hurt," she said.

"I know Paige and I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure she good, aight?"

"Alright," she mumbled.

"Oh and Angie is coming by to pick up Blue, so make sure she's bathed and dressed. I already have her bags packed."

"I'll go get her up now," Halle said leaving my room.

"When can we get our electronics back? I'm tired of trappin' off the house phone," Chloe said.

"I'll think about it while I'm out now tell Shay come on."

"Do we have to go to my social worker?" Shay asked as I pulled off.

"Shay you don't have a choice. The longer we wait the harder it's gonna be for your father to get you back, why work harder and not smarter?"

"When is he getting out anyway?" she asked.

"I don't know all the details since I don't work there anymore but I do know he passed his test which means he's getting out," I said.

"Oh, that's good," she smiled, "Turn left here."

About 15 minutes later we were arriving at the office building. We entered and I followed Shay, you could tell she spent a lot of time here the way she maneuvered her way through the building.

She opened the door to who I'm guessing is her social workers' office, "You looking for me?" she smirked.

"Girl I've been worried sick about you."