XXIX

B E Y O N C É
C H A P T E R 29
Tuesday, December 25
~~~~

"Mommy, mommy, its Christmas!" Blue yelled jumping on my bed.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I groaned.

"Christmas time!" She yelled jumping off my bed and running out of my room.

I chuckled before checking the time on my phone, 10:32 am. I sighed throwing my comforter off of me and going into the bathroom to get myself together.

Once I was done I headed downstairs to see the girls sitting around the tree, "About time," Paige said.

"How long have y'all been up?"

"Since eight, we wanted you to get sleep but we couldn't wait anymore," she said.

"Well I'm here now, go ahead and feed your spoiled souls," I said.

"This is Shays."

"Ooh, this one is mine."

"Paige this is for you."

"I have a big present!"

They all talked as they looked for their presents and opened them.

"Are you kidding me? I know you fu- reaking lying!" Paige said excitedly catching herself from getting hit in her mouth, "These shoes cost over a thousand dollars!"

"Are those Gucci Wool Ankle Boots? I want those!" Halle whined, "Mom I wanted those."

"These aren't from mom, it says they're from Jay," she said in a confused tone, "Like Shay's dad, Jay?"

I laughed, "You all have a pair, you just haven't gotten to them yet and yes they're from Shay's dad, Jay."

"Oh, he got money money!" Paige smiled admiring her new Gucci boots.

Chloe looked at me and smirked, "A man."

"Stop saying that," I laughed.

"Mommy look, it's a Barbie dreamhouse," Blue said excitedly.

"I see it, baby, you wanna put it together?"

"After I finish opening the rest of my toys," she said opening up yet another toy.

When Blue came across something that wasn't a toy she would throw it to the side, she was young so she could care less about the clothes and shoes I had bought her.

There was a knock on the door, "I got it," Chloe said getting up to get the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"What, I'm not allowed here?" Jay asked coming around the corner with Chloe.

"Daddy!" Shay said excitedly running into his arms.

"Hey, baby girl," he smiled hugging her tightly.

"Hey, Jay!" Paige, Chloe, and Halle smiled at him.

"Jay!" Blue yelled running up to him after Shay.

"Blue!" He said picking her up and throwing her in the air and putting her back down.

"Look at my dream house, it's huge, mommy says it's three stories."

I looked at Jay, "Santa really outdid himself with that, right?" I said hoping he didn't say anything that would crush my baby's dreams. Jay was the one who bought her the dollhouse but Blue believed that Santa got presents for kids until you hit a certain age and your parents start to get you stuff. So until she's old enough to know that Santa isn't real I will continue to tell her he is.