XXXI

B E Y O N C É
C H A P T E R 31
Thursday, December 27
~~~~

"Y'all please be good and listen to Kelly while I'm gone," I said to the girls, "Especially you," I pointed at Paige.

"Why you have to single me out?" Paige asked.

"Because you are a wild child, you like to make trouble and do whatever you want."

"I've put those days behind me," she smiled.

"You're full of shit, you know that?"

"Mama I'll be on my best behavior, especially if you let Tiana stay the weekend. Dad already said she can stay if you were fine with it."

"No."

"Mommy," she whined.

"Please Bey," Shay begged.

"Y'all three are nothing but trouble when y'all get together," I said.

"How can we be trouble if we're staying in the house? We just wanna spend some time together before we go back to school."

"Paige y'all have lunch and almost every class together."

"Ma!"

"Don't destroy my house," I said sternly.

"Thank you!" Shay said excitedly

"I love you, my wonderful mother," Paige said before kissing my cheek and running off with Shay, probably to go call Tiana.

"Chloe, my responsible child, please watch them."

"I got you momma and is ok if-"

"Yes Kehlani can come over and if she stays the night I'm fine with that as well," I said cutting her off.

She smiled, "Thank you."

"Halle you better not forget about your doctors' appointment on Saturday, I already reminded Diggy about it."

"I know momma can you please go now, we'll be ok."

"I know it's just y'all have been my side since y'all were born and this is the first time I'll be apart from y'all," I said sadly.

"We'll be ok, we got each other and Aunt Kelly," Chloe said.

"Kelly take care of my babies and check on Keith from time to time when Ryan isn't here."

"Bitch if you don't get out, I got everything under control," she said.

"I would actually believe that if you had kids of your own."

"Now you know I ain't got time for no little mother fucker to be running around my house and calling me mommy."

"Yeah, I don't think you're the right fit, imma call momma."

"Get out Beyoncé, your Uber is here."

"Goodbye Kelendria," I said as I grabbed my bags and headed to my Uber.