XXX

J A Y
C H A P T E R 30
Tuesday, December 25
~~~~

"Nigga you were supposed to been here," TyTy complained as I walked through the door.

"I had shit to do."

"What, spend time with your girlfriend?"

I chuckled, "Something like that."

"You really feelin' ole girl?"

"We not serious but yeah, I am."

"I don't like her like that since she ran up in my shit but I think she's good for you. She'll keep your reckless ass out of trouble."

I laughed, "I appreciate it."

"What you needed to talk about though?" He asked.

"I need you to get some niggas to find Rose."

"You know we built this shit together, you can ask them yourself."

I sighed, "TyTy you know I'm tryna get out, it's not smart for me to be giving out orders and shit. It's best if I stay low key until I'm officially out."

"I knew you would want out one day but I ain't know you would be quitting on me this soon, you just got out."

"I got a daughter man, Shay means the world to me and I can't lose her, I have to do right by her."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, you're my brother, I respect every decision you make man, I always got you, know that. And if you leaving the game means Shay will be safe you handle your business."

"So are you gonna help a nigga out?"

"You know I got you, you want them to take her, kill her, scare her?"

"None of the above," I laughed, "I just need you to find her."

"Aight, just make sure you smart about it you know, like it might not be best to dump her in the ocean, you probably gotta burn her or some shit get rid of all the evidence."

"I'm not killing her," I laughed, "I just wanna talk to her maybe get her to change her mind and get me off this damn sex offender list. I'm tryna do big things and I can't do shit as a sex offender."

"Ok but if talking doesn't work hit me up and I'll have her handled."

I laughed at his stupidity, he was joking but so serious which made it funny, "You on some other shit, I'm bout to head out."

"Going back to lay up under your girlfriend?"

"Yeah later, but my family been hitting me up tryna see if I could come over and have a sit-down or some bullshit like that."

"Good luck with that."

"Appreciate it," I said dapping him up before leaving and heading to my moms' crib.

I dreaded this day, I knew it would come but I couldn't stand the thought of coming face to face with my family after how they did me. I tried when I got released but they wouldn't even let a nigga in.