nine

It ended up in being a pretty lonely night for Jungkook. He sat at home, his girlfriend wasn't home and his son wanted to spend the evening at Taehyung's after he explained Jungkook that he wasn't invited. 

Taehyung on the other hand laid in bed, Taejeon cuddled up against his chest and they were reading an action comic together. Or more like, Taehyung read it and Taejeon interrupted every two seconds to point at the pictures and scream in excitement.
Until suddenly something else caught the attention of the kid.

"Taehyungie!!", he said and threw the comic away as he crawled on top of him and played with his shirt, almost ripping it. "What? Stop ruining my shirt", he hummed and tried to break it free from the boy's tiny hands.

"I saw something when I was with Jiminie-hyung!"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, confused at what the kid meant. Did he saw him and Jungkook? He couldn't. They didn't do anything in public. "What is it?", he asked softly.

"A boy and a boy kissing. Like Mommy and Daddy used to do-", Taejeon said and then covered his eyes. "Wait, what?!", Taehyung squealed out, eyes widened. "Who??"

"You and Daddy", Taejeon grinned.

And Taehyung's face went blank. "Y-you d-did?"

"No!! I made a joke. Dummie." Taejeon yelled out and started laughing his ass off over his not-at-all funny joke. "Two pretty boys", he then said. "Now I wanted to ask why they did that. Daddy told me it's only something to do with girls."

"Oh your Daddy told you that?", Taehyung asked amused, clearly remembering the whimpering mess Jungkook was whenever he missed Taehyung's lips for more than two seconds. God, Jungkook looked adorable like this.

"Yes. He also told me that's why I can't marry you."

"Oh-", Taehyung chuckled. "I'm too old for you. And you're not supposed to think about kissing or marrying at all yet."

"But I saw it, now I want it too. With the boy I met today." Taejeon crossed his arms, pouting. "You're 5 years old, kiddo. You're supposed to play games, not kiss boys."

"But I can do it when I'm older?", Taejeon asked and tilted his head. Taehyung only let out a sigh, how should he tell a stubborn 5 year old that he wasn't going to kiss a boy when he was older. How did he even get such a stupid idea into his head?
"Why do you even want to do that?", the older asked, head shaking.

"Because it seemed fun."

"Kissing girls is fun too", Taehyung argued.

"So you never kissed with a boy?", Taejeon asked and furrowed his baby brows. Taehyung bit his lips and didn't answer. He felt bad for lying to the kid, Taejeon meant the world to him, lying seemed so so wrong.

"So you did!!", Taejeon yelled out and clapped his hands, getting excited. "Did you kiss with Daddy? OooOOOOoooOoh", the kid jumped up and started running over Taehyung's huge bed, screaming happily.

"I didn't kiss your Dad, god. Calm down, Taejeon and now behave like a 5 year old, not like a teenager."
Taejeon sighed and plopped down. "Boring."

Taehyung sighed and grabbed his phone, he had enough.

taehyung
i think your son likes boys

jungkook
no shit sherlock

taehyung
what should i do
he's asking if he can kiss a boy

jungkook
well you better don't kiss him, he's 5

taehyung
wtf i would never
jeon jungkook wtf