I

[At Fiore,Magnolia]
3rd Person's Point Of View
"It's been two days since Fairy Tail was reborn..Yet Lucy-neesan hasn't showed up yet.."Romeo muttered sadly as he sits beside Wendy,the sky dragon slayer of Fairy Tail..

Wendy sighed before nodding,"Lucy-san is not the type to not care about her family..I wonder what's up.."She said..

Mirajane Strauss,one of Fairy Tail's S-Class Wizards over heard their conversation and began worrying as well..

"Minna?!Have you seen Lucy around?!"Mira asks worriedly..

By now,the entire guild's attention was now on Mira..A certain Salmon Haired Dragon Slayer was surprised along with the other members of his team..

"Lucy...Is missing?"Gray asks in shock as he could barely contain his urge to search for his beloved nakama..

"I thought she was working with Jason?"Erza asks as well,trying to deny the fact her favorite Strawberry Cake partner is gone..

Mira was surprised with Erza's question,"D-didn't you hear?Lucy..She's retired from being a journalist even before Natsu appeared.."

Everyone was in silence..But a while later,a hand smashed onto a table causing a huge sound..

Natsu growled,"We'll find Lucy!No matter what!She's our nakama[1] and Fairy Tail doesn't leave their nakamas behind!"He shouts as Fairy Tail starts brightening up,determination clear in their eyes..

"Wait for us Lucy!!We'll find you!"Everyone shouts..

[On the far west of Fiorre,Sindria]
A blonde haired woman with chocolate brown eyes went out of the ship she rode on..She thanked the captain before walking away..

"Sugoi..So this is Sindria?"She asks herself with a bright smile on her face..

As she walks around,she encounters a group consisting of a big muscular blue haired man,a small blonde haired girl,a red haired man and a man with white hair..

Since she didn't really know the place,she quickly approached them with a friendly aura and her smile still on her face.

"Umm..Excuse me but do you know any place to stay?"The woman asked politely,just as a tourist would ask as well..

The small girl approached her,bubbles and flowers popping on the background..

"Sugoi!This woman is so beautiful!"The little girl squealed making the woman slightly giggle..

The woman kneeled down and patted her head,"Ah thank you for the compliment..My name is Lucy Heartfilla..A journalist.."She says with a soft smile..

The little girl was completely mesmerized by both the gesture and the smile..

"Her name is Pisti Artemina,she's from Artemyra but is currently staying here in Sindria and is working as one of the Eight generals..So are we.."The red haired man introduced..

All of them were expecting her to apologize..But instead,the woman just bowed before smiling once more..

"I am not aware of that..But thank you for the heads up..It's nice to meet you by the way.."Lucy said,her smile still on her face..

The muscular man chuckled before putting a hand on Lucy's head,"Your an interesting woman Lucy!My name is Hinahoho which came from the Imuchakk Tribe,one of the eight generals!"

Lucy was a bit surprised before smiling,"Nice meeting you Hinahoho-san.."She said..

'Somehow I remember Father with him..Strange..' The blonde thought but shook it off..

"I am Jafar..King Sinbad's right hand..Its nice meeting you.."The white haired man said and bowed...

"I apologize for my rudeness earlier..I hope you don't mind.."Lucy says nervously laughing..Jafar chuckled before shaking his head..

"I'm Spartos Leoxis,from the Kingdom of Sasan..A general as well.."The red head said,well..Almost like a statement..

Lucy perked up before speaking up,"Are you perhaps Mystras' little brother?"She asks tilting her head..

Spartos and the rest were surprised..
Spartos immediately nodded..

"Why do you know my brother?"Spartos asked,suddenly catching interest..

Lucy chuckled then smiled,"Mystras was in the restaurant I was staying at and might have cause some trouble there,so I helped him..I told him I was a journalist and so he wanted me to tell him stories..I agreed to do so..He talked about you somtimes,"She chuckled once more before continuing..

"He talked about how fast you were growing up and he couldn't keep up because he was also getting old..Which made me laugh.."

An irk mark appeared on Spartos' forehead and a dark aura surrounded him..Pisti was going to calm him down when Lucy spoke up..

"But you know..Mystras really loves you..I noticed that because of the way he tells about you..He may look like he's embarrassing you but in truth,he was boasting about you..It somehow makes me jealous.."Lucy added lowering her head a bit,but her smile was still on..

Spartos was surprised,so was the others too..Jafar was going to say something when a horn of a ship lingered..Lucy straightened herself up before smiling..

"I have to go now..It's a pleasure meeting you Guys.."Lucy said and was about to walk away when Pisti held her wrist..

Lucy glanced at Pisti before asking,"What's the matter Pisti-chan?"

"There's an inn near the market place..Feel free to go to the castle if you like!"Pisti said with a huge grin..

Lucy looked at the others for help only to see them smiling helplessly at Pisti..Lucy sighed before nodding..

"I'll visit the next day..Deal?"Lucy asks..

Pisti cheered and did a dance..Lucy's eyes were that of a joyed mother seeing her child happy as well..

TimeSkip
[Redwood Inn,Room B2]
Lucy's Pov
I was writing something on my book when I accidentally dropped my feather..I picked it up and was going to continue writing when I noticed the picture frame on my bedside..

I sighed before holding the frame in my hand..It's been a year after Tartaros was defeated and Fairy Tail disbanded..It's also been a year since I saw him..My bestfriend and partner..

I looked at the picture frame..It was me with Natsu,grinning at the camera while Happy was on his shoulder eating a fish in bliss..I lightly giggled..

Lucy let's go on adventures together!

I smiled but then darkened..I tightened my grip on the frame..He left me..He promised..I noticed a crack on the frame and heaved a deep sigh..I put back the frame and started writing again..

While writing,I remember what happened earlier..They seemed really nice and joyful..But I doubt they don't have any memories troubling them like mine..

After I finished writing,I closed the journal/book and put it in my satchel with my feather..I stood up and put both of my hands on my waist..

"Okay Lucy!We'll finish this book no matter what it takes!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n:Lol how was Chapter I??? I hope you enjoyed it..If you're confused about the description and on this one,the part where they go towards an island will be after a few chapters..

A/n:So guys please do the desclaimer for me! <3

All:Saphy isn't the owner of Fairy Tail and Magi!She is only the owner of the story and some few made up characters!

1.Nakama:Friends/Close Relative