VI

[At Fiore,Crocus Palace]
3rd Person's Pov_
It's been a rough day for The Palace..First,Lucy went missing,and second,The barrier went down..

"Father what should we do?The barrier is down!That means either Lucy doesn't want to hold it up anymore or she..She.."Princess Hisui couldn't finish it as she cries..

King Toma,Her father,comforts Hisui softly..Even he is worried for Lucy himself..Not only did she help the country in many things,but she also stood as his daughter and Hisui's older sister..

"Hisui dear it's gonna be okay..I know she's out there somewhere.."Toma comforts as Hisui sobs..

[At Sindria's Palace]
"E-Eh?!!Lucy-neesan did what?!!"Kouha asks in disbelief..

Even the others were shocked as well..Sinbad chuckled and nodded,"Yes..She accepted my proposal and is now the High Princess of Sindria.."

"Nani?!!You can't just go giving her that title!!"Kogyokou shouts..

"She herself accepted it!So deal with it!"Pisti defends as both of them butt their heads together..A spark appeared between their gazes..

"Pisti/Kogyokou calm down.."Spartos and Kouha said as they pull them both apart..

Jafar sweatdropped,"Both of them act like Yamahira and Sharkkan.."He said as Yamahira and Sharkkan avert their gazes..

"Arā-ara..I'm going to check on Lucy-neesan!"Aladdin exclaimed as he walked away..

"Aladdin Matte!I'm coming with you!"Morgiana said as she catches up with the young Magi..

"Me too!"Alibaba adds as he walks with them as well..

When they arrived at Lucy's room..She was talking with a man with Ginger Hair and glasses..

"Lucy-neesan who is he?"Aladdin asks as he walks towards them..

Lucy's head snapped at Aladdin and his friends before getting a gold key..She waved it before the man slowly disappeared..

"That was one of my spirits..He just wanted to check on me.."Lucy answered with a smile..

"Ohayo Lucy-sama.."Morgiana and Alibaba greeted..Lucy greeted them back..

"Have you ate your breakfast already Lucy-neesan?"Aladdin asks as the three of them sit on her bedside..

Lucy smiles and nods,"Kouha and Kogyokou gave it to me earlier.."She said..

"Lucy-sama..Can you tell us stories about your Home?"Morgiana asks which Lucy nodded..She was fond of telling stories,especially when it comes to children..

"In the north of Fiore situated the Town Of Magnolia,There..A guild named Fairy Tail was located..The guild was very lively and they cared about nakamas alot..I was part of that guild.."Lucy started as the three listened carefully..

"During my stay there,it was amazing..I felt the feeling of happiness I longed for since Mama and Papa left..The country held different events,one of that is The GMG.."

"Sugoi..What does GMG mean?"Alibaba asks..

"It stands for Grand Magic Games..Different guilds from different parts of Fiore,participate in this event to earn the title as the No.1 Guild in Fiore..Currently,Fairy Tail is the No.1 Guild followed by Sabertooth then Lamia Scale.."

"Of course it's not all peaceful there..Dark Guilds usually invade the country and so,Fairy Tail is needed..But since I was working at the Castle sometimes I can't help..That's why people didn't like me except for my guild and Magnolia's people.."