XIII

3rd Person's Pov
"We're finally here no Lucy-neesan?!"Aladdin exclaimed as he drags the blonde off the boat..It was night time when the arrived at the Southern Continent,and the people there were grateful for their appearance..

"I heard that tower was where the first chief of this continent lived.."Yamahira points at the spiral tower..

Lucy blinked before smiling,"Yes..I read about it in the scrolls.."

"So this is the Southern Continent?It's very lush.."Hakuei says as she gazes around..

This continent was green..Big trees and plants were scattered around,difderent kind of animals were there as well..The continent doesn't have a capital but has different villages..Each which specializes in a habitat..

At where they docked was the village of Sah Ra,it was,like all of the other villages was lush..But this village was open to the sun..

"Koumei/Jafar go to the village chief and get permission to wander.."Kouen and Sinbad ordered..Both glaring at each other once more..

Lucy suppresses a giggle as she looks at the two fighting..Since they planned this ahead,the teams were already made on which who will go to which part..

The southern continent had different parts of it..The unique thing about the continent is that,despite being in one landmass,the climate in each areas are different..Some parts are extremely hot and some are always raining..

Teams:
Flame Village: Yamahira,Hakuei,
Hinahoho
Water Village: Kogyokou,Spartos,
Pisti,Jafar
Flora Village: Hakuryuu,Morgiana,
Alibaba,Kouha
Sah Ra Village: Drakkon,Koumei,
Sharkkan
Moon Valley: Sinbad,Kouen,Lucy,
Aladdin

They headed out after they put their bags in their huts..Since these so called monsters would only appear at Night..

Moon Valley Team had arrived safely..Aladdin and Lucy's eyes widened at the sight of the valley..Herds of sheep and mini huts were scattered around..The moon was really big when you were there..

"So this is why they call it Moon Valley..The moon is amazing.."Lucy said as she looks at the moon..

"So we just wait here until the monster attacks?That's it?"Aladdin asks tilting his head..

"Not at all,since these monsters are attracted to the scent of blood,we'll need to bait them here.."Lucy explained..

"There's a 96.53% chance of succession if we perfectly execute Plan A..If we do some mistakes,our chance goes lower to 71.80%.."She added..Aladdin was now rather confused since he doesn't know anything about what Lucy was talking about..

Sinbad got a canister out,it had red liquid in it,"This is Yam's artificial blood..She made it before we sailed.."He said as he opened it and the scent of blood lingered around..

And not long was there an attack,a big black bird appeared and swooped in to kill the four but Lucy and Aladdin put up barriers around..

Different monsters started appearing out of the valleys..Though they look different,the only similarity was that they were made out of sticky black goo..

The two kings quickly swooped in to action..Slaughtering monsters here and there..So did Lucy and Aladdin..

"Bararaq!"Sinbad shouts as lightning struck down on some of the monsters..

"Agares!"Kouen shouts as fire erupted from the ground,killing another set of monsters..

Aladdin nodded before pointing his staff upwards,rukh started gathering at the tip of it..Lucy on the other hand,was protecting Aladdin..