XXV

[DON'T WATCH THE VID IF NOT TOLD TO!!]
3rd Person's P.O.V:

Lucy tiredly walks towards her room..She has been pulled and pushed from the chan
ging room any times,and it exhausted her much..

"Lucy?Are you okay?"A voice asks making Lucy nod..She didn't even bother to look at who was asking as she was too tired to do so..So she continued to walk back to her room..

Well..Not until a pair of arms suddenly grabbed her by the waist..Lucy's eyes widened as she loos at the person behind this..Kouen was carrying her bridal style,a concerned look on his face..

"Tell me honestly..Are you okay?Is something wrong?"He asks..A sigh of relief escaped her lips,"Yeah..Everything is fine..Just a little tired.."

"You know..You should rest if you need it.."Kouen murmured nuzzling his nose on her soft blonde strands..This gesture made heat come up to her cheeks..

"You're quite warm..Are you sure you don't have a fever?"He asks,his nose still nuzzled on her hair..Lucy could only nod as she was overcome by Kouen's warm embrace..

With a soft yawn she nuzzled herself in his chest,a small smile planted on her lips..This brought the cold hearted emperor to suddenly soften and smiled at her..

"You've always been such a workaholic Lucy.."Kouen murmured tucking a strand of hair behind her ear..He sighed helplessly and started walking towards her room..

He opens it and lays Lucy on her bed,puts a blanket over her and kisses her forehead..Kouen looks around He was about to exit when he hears someone weep only knowing it was Lucy..

"Bashe...Don't..leave..Please.."

Lucy was gripping her blanket tight as she mutters these words..Kouen's frozen heart suddenly melts as he sees his beloved in pain..

"Come on..Stop crying Lucy.."Kouen murmurs as he goes back and sits besides Lucy..He kisses her tears away before caressing her hair..She was now slowly calming down..Only mini sobs were heard from her..

Kouen saw this as an opportunity to go as Lucy was already back asleep,until a shaking hand gripped it...He glances at Lucy who was holding his wrist..Her eyes were slightly opened,"Please don't leave me Kouen..Don't leave me like what they did.."She cries softly..Her whole body trembling..

This time,Kouen was moved by the sudden event..He had never seen Lucy this broken..She would never show it to anyone..Even back when they were kids,Kouen knew that the blonde would always just smile her problems away and be as calm and tough as possible..But..Now?Kouen hardly believed Lucy had just broken down..Her mask falling apart..

"I don't want to be alone again..I don't want to go back in the cage..I don't want to--!"Lucy couldn't finish when Kouen pulled her into a warm embrace..

"Sshh..I won't leave you Lucy..I'm always here no matter where you go..I promise that.."Kouen murmured as he makes Lucy face him..Lucy was about to say something when warm lips pressed onto hers..

It was just a quick kiss..But Lucy's heart wouldn't stop beating,"Kouen..What.."She was breathless as she stares at Kouen,who was slightly blushing..He kisses her forehead once more,laying her in bed and puts the covers on her..

"Take it as a rest well gift..No?"Kouen said smiling slightly as he exits the room..Lucy was left there,moved..

Everything then snaps back to reality as Lucy panicks,'D-Did Kouen just kiss me?!Wait!!Why am I even so flustered?!Why did I even let him?!WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!'

-TimeSkip-

"Lucy-neesan!Lucy-neesan!!"

Lucy shot up from her bed,"What?!What happened?!Are you okay?!"She screams..Aladdin laughed as he gives Lucy a big smile,"Aww come on Lucy-neesan don't tell me you forgot!!"He stated as his earlier smile turned into a childish pout..