💞!!SPECIAL CHAPTER!!💞

The following is rated:
NC
Non-Canon

This is in no circumstances,canon and does not affect the main story..

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Lucy-neesan!!Lucy-neesan!!"Alladin called out,looking for his beloved Lucy..But the blonde was nowhere to be found..

"Have you found her yet Aladdin?"Kougyoko asks jogging towards the magi..He shakes his head in frustration,"Where could she be?The thing is already ready!"He said..

"You didn't see her right?"Kouha asks as he approaches the two with a dismayed look..Both shook their head..

"What should we do?It'll be spoiled if we don't find her.."Aladdin said sulking..Kogyokou nods,"Yeah..Our hardwork won't pay off.."She replies..

"Wait..I think I know someone who knows where she might be.."Kouha says smiling...

-TimeSkip-

"Masrur-dono!Do you know where Lucy-neesan is?"Aladdin asks..The fanalis stiffened,"Hime-sama is missing?"He asks back..Kouha nods..

"What about the thing you guys planned for her?"Masrur asks..Kogyokou sighed,"That's the thing..Why did she have to wander off when we need her?"

*Boom!*

A loud explosion resonated around the palace..Aladdin's head snapped towards the gate where the explosion came and saw so much rukh in one place..

"I think we just spotted her.."Kouha says chuckling nervously..

Meanwhile~

"Get the hell out of here!!"Lucy yelled,her eyes displaying distaste as her hair starts to flow wildly..A dark aura around her..

"Luce you should stop that..We just were shocked to see you m'kay?"Natsu says pouting..Lucy grits her teeth as she looks at them..

"Shut the hell up..Get out of my face,get out of Sindria and get out of my life!"She states..Happy stops himself from laughing,"Hehehe Lushee is becoming cheesy.."

"Little princess why are you causing such a ruckus outside?"A voice asks as Lucy stiffens..An arm encircled her waist as Natsu and the rest of Team Natsu stood on high alert..

"Sinbad!I..Um..These are some of my ex-guildmates..And..They.."Lucy stammered trying to think of an explanation..

"We're here to just bid Lucy a Happy Birthday..And to find where Wendy is.."Erza stated..A blush crept upon Lucy's cheeks,"You..Guys still remembered.."She whispers,almost inaudible..But,the Dragon slayer couldn't help but smile as he hears this..

"Of course we would Luce..Despite you leaving us,we still consider you as one of our friends..And we'll protect you no matter what.."Natsu said grinning merrily..

"Hm?Your birthday is today Little princess?"Sinbad asks..Lucy turns away blushing,"Y-Yeah..Don't bother celebrating though.."She says waving both of her hands..

"Eh?Lucy don't tell me this dude's your boyfriend?"Gray asks..Sinbad chuckled at this,"Not at all..We aren't official..Yet.."

Erza wiggles her eyebrows mischievously,"Oooh~?Are you gonna put a ring on it?"She asks..Lucy's hair that was supposed to be going wild was now tensed..She immediately pushed Sinbad away..

"So uh!See you!I mean..Get out!"Lucy said..Natsu pouts,"Hmph!Are you really engaged to this guy?"He asks..The blonde turned more red,"S-Stop it!!We are not engaged!"She yelled..