XVIII

[At Maian's Dungeon]
"Har har Infegar!"

"Shallal Baraq!"

The two magician shouts as their attacks were sent towards a humongous octopus..It shrieked in pain as it slowly crumples..

Aladdin pointed his staff towards it,"Ramz!"He shouts as a lightning struck the octopus,burning it..

"Sugoi Aladdin!"Alibaba comments as Aladdin grinned proudly..

"Haha!You got beaten by your own apprentice Old hag!What a sight!"Sharkkan teased as Yamahira growled..They started bickering as the others sweatdropped..

"Ano..I think we have a bigger problem here.."Kogyokou says pointing to a Sea Monsters..It's scales were as hard as obsidian..

"Let us handle it!"Kouha says with a smirk..Kogyokou nodding in agreement..

"Dwell within me!Leraje!"

"Dwell within me!Vinea!"

The two were now in their dijiin equips as they soar in front of the sea monster..They send small attacks,observing as well..The monster was absorbing their hits taking no damage at all..

"We need to wipe this monster in one hit..Ready Kogyokou?!"Kouha yells positioning his scythe..

Kogyokou nodded grinning,"Hai!"She answers as her sword slowly gets enveloped by water..

"Unison Raid!Shallal Desquera!"Both of them chant as a magic circle appears on Kouha's scythe,it turns half blue and was now covered with gushing water..

With one slice of his now enchanted scythe,the monster was cut in half as it's body parts slowly turn to gold particles..

"Well that was just plain easy.."Kouha mocked going back to his normal form as he lands down..Kogyokou with him..

"I agree..Quite easy indeed!"

They all turn towards a clapping hooded individual..Their voice sounded so sharp yet alluring at the same time..They couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl,though the individual's voice was more like a boy..

"Sigh..What a waste..It was his first time coming out of his gate too.."The individual said holding out a black key with a water droplet on it..

"A key..This must mean you're a celestial mage are you not?"Kouen asks cautiously..The person chuckled,"Now now..Don't be so harsh..This dungeon doesn't only have a spirit residing in it,but has a special prize as well.."They explained..Kouen grows a tick mark,"What was that indirect answer for?"He murmurs cursing..

"A prize?What might it be?"Sinbad asks,intrigued by the sudden involvement..The person smiled,"Of course I can't tell you..Before you go to the gate,you must pass through me so you can have the key.."They stated as a big gold key appears in their hands..

"Why don't we just beat him up?"Sharkkan asks annoyed..Jafar nods his head,"There is something about this guy that I'm not aware of.."He answers..

"Well well then!Let's start the trial!"They exclaimed as they pull off their hood..Revealing a man grazed in white clothing..His black tussled hair complimented his red blood eyes..

"The name's Alistair!A loyal follower of the prize!"He introduced,a pair of scythes appearing in his hands..

"How troublesome.."Kouen muttered before glowing,"Dwell in me..Astaroth.."

Sinbad chuckled,"I'll be joining as well if you don't mind.."He said as his ring glowed too,"Dwell in me Focalor!"

Their subordinates backed up,knowing fully well Alistair was in trouble..For the two great leaders and strongest Metal Vessel Users were together..

"Foraz Zora!"

"Al-Thara Infera!"

-TIMESKIP-

"H-How..?!"Alistair couldn't finish his sentence..He was dumbfounded as he lays on the ground,all tattered and bruised..

"Well..It took longer than expected.."Sinbad said sweatdropping..

Kouen nodded,"Yes indeed..He is a formidable foe.."

"That's enough Alistair..."

All of their heads snapped towards the owner of the voice..Alistair gave a closed eye smile to the sky before his body turns into particles,"Of course..Just as you ordered.."Was the last thing he said before disappearing..

Sighing,her brown eyes looked at the group before smiling."What a miracle to see you both being so friendly to each other.."She said..

Everyone was quiet..You could only hear the wind as it takes some leaves with it..Her blonde hair swayed as it was hit by the breeze..Her smile turned into a tight line as her brown eyes darkened..

*sniff*

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she lowers her head..The teardrops had snapped the group back to reality as they too,also cried..

"LUCY!!"

With a big bear hug,she was sobbing as she was hugged by them."You know how worried we were?!"

"Yeah!You left without notice!"

"Don't leave us like that!!"

"Atleast give us a letter!"

"Hwuaaaahh!!"

"I-I'm sorry everyone..I'm sorry I left you.."Lucy sobs covering her face..Kogyokou sniffs,"What are you sorry for you dummy?!"She says hugging her tightly..

"We missed you so much!"Pisti exclaimed,tears rolling down her cheeks as well..

"Lucy-neesan!!"Aladdin cries as he jumps on Lucy..The blonde giggled while crying as she pets him,"N-Nice to see you again Aladdin.."

"WAAAH YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO LUCY-NEESAN!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n: LOL I'M BACK!I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANT HER TO HAVE A SMALL MOMENT..JUST A SMALL MOMENT WHERE SHE EXPERIENCES A HEARTFELT REUNION..

Jasmine: UwU how the heck can you be this energetic?I mean..It's almost 9!

A/n:Cuz I'm back!And I just noticed that we reached 500+ views!

Jasmine: *spits the water (from I don't know where she got it XD)* THE FAQ?!THIS BOOK REACHED THAT VIEWS?!BWUAHAHAHA THIS IS UNEXEPECTED

A/n: Is that supposed to be an insult? •'~•'

Jasmine: Pfft..Yeah..

A/n: GUYS COMMENT WHETHER YOU WANT HER TO STAY OR NOT!AND GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE 500+ reads CELEBRATION CHAPTER!Oh and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!Tell me who you want Lucy to end up with in the comments too!

•Masrur
•Sinbad
•Kouen
•An O/C I'll make

Vote wisely mah friends.. •' ^'•