XII

3rd Person's Pov
The two hugged each other as Aladdin was overjoyed to see his Lucy-neesan back..

"Ne Lucy-neesan..Remember that we're always here for you!You don't need to feel sad,lonely or in pain!Because we're here!"Aladdin exclaimed as Lucy nodded..

Lucy smiled and patted Aladdin's head..She glanced at the window before tilting her head in confusion,"Don't we need to go to The Southern People?"She asked the young magi,who smiled at her..

"Yes but since you were more important than work,Uncle Sinbad and Uncle Kouen said that if you wouldn't wake up this morning then we will go tomorrow.."Aladdin explained..

Lucy blinked before looking at the window,"They didn't have to do that.."
Aladdin looked at her,"Lucy-neesan don't say that!They did that because you're valuable to us than any other thing!"

Her face started hurting again and she had to hold her head,"Graah!"She grunts as Aladdin quickly rushed to help her,"Lucy-neesan!"He shouts as he holds Lucy's hands tightly..

'My queen..He is only using you..'

"No..No he's not!"She said outloud as she tightens her grip on her head..

'All he is doing is earning your trust..'

"Stop it!He's not like that!"She states as Aladdin knew who she meant..

"Lucy-neesan..Don't Listen to him..Ignore him.."Aladdin comforted..

Lucy takes a deep breath before opening her eyes..For a moment there,her eyes seemed to be shallow..But it turned back to being soft..

Aladdin gave her a comforting smile,"Are you okay now Lucy-neesan?"He asks as Lucy smiles back..

"H-Hai.."She answered..Aladdin nodded and then stood up from sitting,"Let's go and talk to Uncle Sinbad and Uncle Kouen..They'll be relieved to see you okay.."He said as Lucy nodded..

The two of them walked towards the meeting room where the maids they encounter would ask if Lucy was fine now..She would smile at them and answer yes..

They arrived at the Meeting room where everyone was..The moment the doors open,all eyes were on Lucy..

"Lucy-neesan!!!!!"Kouha and Kogyokou shouts as they hug the blonde while crying waterfalls..Lucy smiled at them and patted their heads..Everyone started asking if she was okay now,or does she feel anything else..

Even though she was quite happy..A part of her wouldn't stop ordering her to kill them..She would just close her eyes if she felt something to not worry the others..

"Little Princess is it okay for you if we set sail towards the Southern parts?"Sinbad asks..

Lucy smiled and nodded,"Hai!"Sinbad just chuckled before patting her head..

"Idiot King I would advise you not to touch our Lady of Blessings.."Kouen states,glaring at Sinbad..

Sinbad gave him his bittersweet smile,"Cold Emperor If I were you,I wouldn't be interrupting me and my little princess.."He states as well..

The two kings glared at each other while the others sweatdropped..Lucy tilts her head in confusion,"What are you two fighting about?"She asks as everyone's background crashed..

'She is so dense..'Everyone thought as they look at the confused blonde..

"Never mind that!We shall set sail to the Southern Continent!"Sinbad states as everyone nodded in agreement..

"Since we will be taking care of the monsters,we need to wear comfortable clothes to not hinder our primary goal.."Kouen orders..Everyone nodding as well..