II

[At Fiore,Magnolia]
3rd Person's Pov
Fairy Tail was rushing here and there..In hopes to find their missing nakama..Unknown to them..A certain Take Over Mage was fuming in both jealousy and anger..

She finally had enough of it and slammed her hand on a table surprising everyone..

"Why are you so worked up about Lucy?!!Isn't she just a member of our guild?!!She isn't someone we need to live!"Lissana shouts angrily..

Everyone was shocked at Lissana's outburst..Especially because this was the first one..But Natsu snapped out and glared at her making her flinch..

"She is our nakama!!We love our nakama as much as a family member!!If your not gonna help then fine by me!"Natsu shouts..

Lissana gritted her teeth,"She's weak, pathetic and useless!!She's a disgrace to our guild!She just did this because she wants attention!She's just an attention who--!"

*Smack!!*

Lissana shakily holds her red cheek,Mirajane just slapped her hard..Mira was crying as she looks at her little sister..

"You called her weak..Pathetic..Useless!But you can't call her an Attention whore!This isn't the little sister I know!Maybe in reality I don't have a sister!"Mira bursts out still crying..

'Maybe in Reality I don't have a sister!'

Those words broke Lissana's heart..She was on the verge of crying..

"M-Mira-neesan..Y-You still have a sister!S-she's right in front of you!"Lissana argues..

Mira wiped her tears before glaring at her,"I have a bubbly,kind and caring sister!Not a cruel,heartless and attention seeker bitch!"She states before storming out of the guild..

Everyone was shocked..The once kind and calm Mira had just turned into an angry and fumed Demon..Everyone knew why..Because Mira was one of the people Lucy helped..

-FlashBack-
"Ano..Mira-san.."Lucy stammered while fidgeting..It was only both of them in Master's office because Master was in a meeting..

Mira puts down her broom before looking at Lucy,"What is it Lucy?"

"I-I just noticed you weren't as energetic as always..Your eyes are sometimes blank and the expression you make when someone talks about family is grim.."Lucy explained and stops wiping the cabinets..

Mira was surprised..She didn't know Lucy had a keen eye on her..

"O-Oh..It's nothing.."Mira said trying to change the subject..

"Mira-san I know you to the point I can't bare seeing you so down.."Lucy urges,trying to break down Mira's emotional wall..

Mira sighed deeply,"I'm regretting something..Something I did when we were still kids..I regret all of it..I was the cause she dissapeared..I..I'm at fault.."She said trying to stop tears from falling..

Lucy smiled sadly before hugging her tightly,"Mira don't blame yourself..The past is the past..We may not have the power to change it but we have the power to change the future..We can right our wrongs.."

Mira couldn't handle it and started crying..Lucy just caressed her back as if she was a mother comforting her child..After a while..Mira finally calmed down..

Lucy offered a hand,"Let's go take a walk no?To keep your mind off.."She says as Mira smiles..

"Mn!"

-FlashBack End!-
[At Sindria,in Redwood Inn]
Lucy's Pov
I woke up by the soft chirping of the birds near my window..I sat up my bed and looked at the pair of birds on the window frame..

I giggled and tickled both of them..They flew off,leaving me in the rays of the morning sun..

I stood up and stretched myself,"A good morning Lucy!"I say to myself and went to bathe..

While I was in the shower,I remembered what the captain said while I was at the ship..

'If your looking for some inspiration then go visit the local market!I'm sure you'll find it!'

I smiled and nodded..After I finished my bath,I changed into a comfortable look..Black blouse covered by a leather jacket,checkered skirt and brown boots..Good thing I have the celestial spirit world as my wardrobe..

I got my satchel and went out,making sure the door was closed..I walked straight to the market where I saw different stalls with different products..

My eyes sparkled and quickly went around the shops..I first went towards an average sized stall with different magic items..

"Umm excuse me sir..What is this?"I asked showing him an earring..

"Ah yes!Thats an earring that can store an average amount of magoi!Its similar to Magoi Reservation but in an item!It costs 100 £!"The man said with a small grin..

I smiled and handed him the money..I put the earring on before walking around more..

I really want to find a wand or a staff since I want to try and use the magic my guildmates taught me..Haha...

While I was still in Fairy Tail,I did Magic lessons from my Guildmates..Like..Fire Magic from Macao,Sand magic from Max,Wood magic from Laki and some other more..But since I'm a celestial mage,I need a wand or a staff to connect my magoi into..

During my rounds in the market,I noticed that the towns people are really kind here..They work together as well and has great hospitality..I quickly get my journal with the pen and started writing..

While I was writing and walking,I bumped onto a person and so my journal fell down along with myself..

"O-Oww.."I mutter as I caress my butt..A hand then appeared in my gaze..As I look up I see a man with purple hair..He had jewelries all over him..

I quickly got my book and pen before accepting his hand..I dusted myself before bowing down..

"I'm so sorry..I'm not really good in being attentive of my surroundings.."I apologized..

"Ah it's no worries..It's my fault as well since I didn't look to where I was going too.."The man said with a nervous laugh..

I chuckled before smiling at him,"My name is Lucy..A journalist.."I said..

He was going to say something when a shout was heard..

"King Sinbad where have you gone?!"

'Sinbad?As in..The King Sinbad?!'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n:Hello everyone!How was the chapter?Hehe..Lucy met Sinbad already XD

A/n:I really intended to not let Lucy meet Sinbad until that particular day but this idea just popped in my head and I decided to just go with the flow XD

Lucy:Ha??So you mean..That was really Sinbad?!

A/n: Just say the disclaimer XD

Lucy: Author does not own Fairy Tail and Magi..She is only the owner of the story and some few O/c.. ^__^