XXII

[BACK AT FIORRE]

"..Ne Let's go Happy!"Natsu calls out to his exceede partner..The little neko grinned before perching on his shoulder..

"Hai!Where were we yesterday Natshu?"Happy asks nibbling on his fish..The salmon haired dragon slayer groans,"Well..We checked the entire continent..I don't know where to look.."

Happy ponders before perking up,"Natshu!How about we visit Lushee's Mother's grave!!Maybe she's there or even left something!Lushee would never leave far without going there!"He says..Natsu sparks in hope  as he nods..

"Let's go Happy!"He said and was about to set off when an arm stopped him..

"Natsu wait.."

He looks behind him and sees Erza with a grim look,"Please stop it Natsu..Stop acting as if she's still alive.."She murmured tears threatening to spill..

'Erza..In tears..She really believes Lushee is gone?!'Happy thought looking at the supposedly strong Titania  crying..

"Let go of me Erza.."Natsu mutters darkly..His bangs covering his eyes..Erza tightened her hold on his wrist..

"No Natsu!Accept the fact Lucy is dead!We saw her body and she's already buried!It's been three years..Three years!I can't afford to see one of my fellow guild members like thi--!"

Erza couldn't continue when Natsu's arm lit on fire,forcing her to let go of him..He glares at her,"Lucy isn't dead..That wasn't her body..It wasn't her scent..It wasn't the same Strawberry and vanilla I always smell from her..And I myself know Luce wouldn't die because of a fucking weak monster!!SHE'S NOT THE WEAKLING EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS!!"Natsu yelled..Happy pawed on Natsu's hair to calm him down..And the dragon slayer silently did..

"I'm sorry Erza..But if you don't believe me then fuck off..Think of me as crazy..Think of me as someone who's depressed..I still won't give up until I have Luce in my arms.."He stated as Happy carries him,flying away..

Erza sobs as she enters the guild..The guild who was supposed to be so lively and cheery..But when she entered,all she could feel was gloominess..There maybe members acting normally,but to the members who clearly was close to Lucy,they weren't themselves..

"Erza you've been crying so much lately..I suggest you rest.."Wendy said quietly,looking at the dark bags underneath the Scarlet's eyes..

"I..I just can't Wendy.."Erza whispered gritting her teeth..

After some time,Wendy managed to make Erza rest..She sighs sadly as she walks back to guild,just from escorting Erza to Fairy Hills..Charles was with Lily,doing some cooling time so she was all alone..

When she arrived at the front doors of the guild,she took a turn and went to the back..There stood a big grave stone with words engraved on it..Flowers and candles were on the ground..The thing that caught her attention the most was the mementos..

There was a silver dragon key inside a frame from Hisui..A small teddy bear from Mira..A finished book from Levy..A bracelet from Kinana..A customized card from Cana and many more..But the memento that stood out the most was the picture of Natsu and Lucy after defeating Tartaros..Lucy had some scars and was crying while Natsu had a bloody forehead..But both of them were grinning at the camera and hugging Happy..

Wendy gripped her chest tightly while gritting her teeth..She fell to her knees and tears started falling from her brown orbs,"Lucy-san..Why do you have to do this..?Why did you need to tell it to me..?"She sobs..

-FlashBack!-

"Lucy-san..Is that you?!"

Lucy's eyes widened as she quickly look behind her..Wendy was there,the little dragon slayer crying..