XXIII

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Romeo-kun over here!"Wendy whispered yell waving her hand frantically..Romeo looks over to the dragon slayer's direction before approaching her..

"Did you bring it..?"He asks..Wendy nodded,took out a perfume bottle and sprays it all over them..

"Now Natsu-san and the others won't be able to track us..I'll thank Ichiya-san when we get back.."Wendy said with a determined look..Romeo nods,"Let's get going..The ship towards the east continent will set sail only hours after now.."

"Are you really sure she's there?I mean..We only have a small amount of money and we can't afford to go back without her.."Wendy murmured..Romeo grins and puts a hand on her shoulder,"I'm sure of it..The person that helped me was close to Lucy-san and I doubt she'll lie to us.."He explained..Wendy was breathless at Romeo's persona..She hadn't seen him so full of spirit before..Well it wasn't that weird since it has been four years in total..Of course,Romeo would change..

"Eh?Wendy?"Romeo asks waving a hand in front of her..She snaps back to reality and her face immediately turns red,"I-I'msorryIwasn'tlookingat youitwasjustmebeinginmyworld!"She spat quickly..Romeo sweatdrops before grabbing her arm and pulling her towards Hargeon..

-TimeSkip-

The two pant as they set foot on the ship..It was midnight when they met up and it was now sunrise..And it was perfect timing as the ship's horn blows,signaling it's departure..

"Man we almost missed it!"Romeo said with a gloomy aura..Wendy sweatdropped,"Well..At least we made it..So don't be too gloomy ne?"She says trying to brighten up his mood..

He smiles,"Well..You're right as always Wendy..No wonder I looked up to you 4 years ago.."He said laughing nervously..Wendy nods a bit,"Yeah..We're already 16..Time does fly by fast.."She mutters..

"Yup..Anyways,setting that aside..We're gonna be stopping at Sindria..It's a small but prosperous country..They say it's led by a great king with his princess and the people there are very kind..Lucy-san must be staying there.."Romeo explains getting the map out of his bag..

Wendy giggles,"Who knows?Maybe she is the princess.."She jokes..Romeo chuckles,"Yeah..Lucy-san would be the type of person who can woo anyone..Maybe the great king they say fell for her too.."

"So yer the kids who Jura wanted to board the ship free huh?"A gruff voice spoke up..The two looked to the owner and saw the ship's captain..

"Jura-sama?What did he tell you?"Wendy asks..The captain crosses his arms,"He asked me a favor to not make you pay for the ride..Somethin about friends?I dunno..."He answered before scratching his head..

"You're teens right?Why are you two out?"He asks..Romeo smiled,"We're going to get one of our friends back..She's currently at Sindria.."He replies..

The captain let out a long sigh before walking out..Letting a few words get out that Wendy heard..

"Weird..Why walk out in the middle of a conversation?"Romeo wonders..Wendy blinks,"He seems nice.."She said looking at Romeo who immediately averts his gaze,"Yeah.."

Wendy tilted her head,she didn't know why but her heart seemed to be squeezed when Romeo looked away from her..For short,she felt really hurt..She shook it off before conversing with him once more..

-TimeSkip-

A soft breeze carried Wendy's navy hair as she looks at the bright moon in deep thought..A slight exhausted sigh escaped her lips..

"Yah okay twerp?"

Her head snapped behind her and sees the captain,"Oh..Why are you here captain?"She asks..