XXIV

Lucy's P.O.V:

"Sinbad..I never knew the garden would look like this at night!"I said in awe as I stare around..

The garden had beautiful flowers blooming everywhere..The scent of them made me relaxed..Even if it was midnight..The garden was illuminated by fireflies,their lights flickering on and off..Creating somewhat a mystical vibe..It was like..We were in some kind of Fairy Tale..

"Normally,people would be asleep at this time..But since I'm king..I needed to do a lot of paperwork..And if I need a cool off time..I would always visit here at night.."Sinbad explained..

Wait..His voice..It's..Soft?This is my first time hearing him talk like this..Instead of being a cunning and jokish king..I could only see a comfortable average person..I smiled slightly,"Is that so?I never really have a cool off time in my life..Yeah..I manage to rest well..But even if I was dreaming,my energy..No..Magoi is being sucked each and ever second.."

"But you're not doing that anymore now..Lucy,you don't need to feel that way anymore..You don't need to sacrifice anything..You won't until I'm still here..By your side.."

I don't know why..But heat climbed up to my cheeks..What..This feeling again..

"I'll be protecting you from now on..I won't let anyone hurt you..I won't let anyone steal you away.."

I was about to say something when I was enveloped in a hug..I feel something wet on my shoulder..Is he..Crying?I forced myself to look at him..And I was right..tears were falling from his onyx eyes..I never imagined Sinbad would cry..

Before I knew it,I was now somewhere different..Sinbad nowhere to be found..I was..In a room?I looked around..The door opens and I see Sinbad with a strained look..

"Sinbad are you oka--?"I was cut off as Sinbad passes through me..I'm invisible?Wait..

I flinched as he punches his desk..It slightly cracked..I wouldn't be surprised,the force he exerted was very strong..

"Damn it..I never thought I would feel this way again.."I hear him whisper,his eyes darkened..

"How does she do this?Making me feel so hurt..It's been so long.."

Who?

"Sin..Are you okay..?"

I looked towards the door and saw Jafar..He looked very concerned..I expect it to him..I know Sinbad and him has been through so much..

"Jafar..Why did she have to leave?"Sinbad said through gritted teeth..Jafar sighed sadly as he enters,"I myself don't know..Sin..Lucy-sama always has her reasons.."

"That's not what I meant!!"He yells making me flinch..But I see Jafar lower his head..

"Why did she need to leave?!If she was scared of what was happening she could've just told me!!She could've just asked for hel-!"

"Because she was scared to hurt us!!"

My heart pounded as Jafar looks intensely at Sinbad,"She's scared she could hurt us at any minute!She herself knew the curse could hurt what she loved!She couldn't bear to see us get hurt because of her!Now let me ask you!!Wouldn't you leave like her to protect what you loved?!Would you risk all leaving us if you were in the same situation as Lucy-sama?!"

"Jafar..Where did you get that from..?"Sinbad asks still in disbelief..Jafar looks at him,tears threatening to spill..

"Aladdin told me..Sin you're not the only one affected by what happened and you know that!!Everyone of us didn't want her to go!So please just get over the fact she's gone!"