XXXI

3rd Person's P.o.V:

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"Wendy yelled as a wild tornado comes out of her mouth,hitting the monsters surrounding her..

A gigantic snake suddenly pounces on her but it was immediately turned into ashes as Romeo burns it..Alistair gave a loud sigh while dodging the attack of the Dijiin's created swordsman..

It was apparently the strongest swordsman the dijiin was able to make..The spirit then stops at one place..The swordsman took this as a chance to attack..But Alistair had planned this and held the blade of the sword using his thumb and his pointer..He smirks as he stabs his fist through the swordsman's stomach, killing him instantly..

"Oi brats!Can you get any slower?!"He yelled at the two..Wendy and Romeo grows an irk mark,"Shut it!!"They yelled..

Wendy starts getting surrounded by pink light,just like Romeo who was getting surrounded by blue sparks..

"Dragon Force!"

Romeo had blue flames all over his body and navy scales on some parts..His eyes grew sharp and blue fire wings protruded from his back.. Wendy's hair turned pink and wild, white scales around her body..Unlike Romeo's wings,she had fluffy wings on her back..

"Romeo-kun!"

"Hai!Wendy!"

Alistair immediately hid behind a boulder as the two join hands together..

"Unison Raid!Eternal Skies: Crackling Winds!"They yelled..

With their Dragon Force plus their Unison Raid and Dragon Slayer Magic,the attack was as strong as a magician's attack like Yamahira..

An explosion occurred that forced Alistair to hold on the rock unless he wanted to get blown away as well..Once the smoke died down,the two were heavily panting in their normal forms..

"Idiots!You used up all your magoi!How can you fight now brats?!"He barks..Wendy grinned,"Don't worry Alistair-kun..We can still fight!Ne Romeo-kun?!"

"Hai..I agree with Wendy.."He answers..Alistair grumbles,"I'll give you time to recharge..Yah better get the dijiin now!"He snaps as his scythes appeared..

The two nod as they ran towards the gate..Alistair smirked cheekily as he looks at thousands of monsters surrounding him..

"Looks like I can have fun!"

At Lucy's End~

"So..You mean after they saw what was inside of me they were scared and immediately backed down?"Lucy asks in confusion as she braids Judar's hair..The magi usually just did his braid with magic,but when he was with the blonde,he liked how her soft hands would braid them..

[A/n: Pffft..You green minded readers... (/ω\) ]

Judar nods,"Yuuup..Turns out those shitheads are cowards..I don't even see anything in your soul.."He replies playing with water magic..

"Maybe that's why they were scared?Cuz I didn't have anything in my soul?"She asks once more but this time,Judar shrugged..

"I dunno..What's wrong about an empty soul though?"

"I know right?"

The two continued to chat,teasing each other at times..Judar really liked Lucy's company..She reminded him of the sister figure he once had..To be specific,Serendine..A knock resounded around the room..Judar groaned and started floating towards the window,"Well..Be seeing you little lamb!"

"Sure..See you..."She says snickering as she closes it and heads to open the door..When she opened it,Aladdin's face popped up..

"Lucy-neesan!Are you ready yet?"He asks tilting his head..Lucy nods and gets a backpack out nowhere..The magi looked at the average sized carrier,"Are you sure you have enough clothes?I mean.."He trailed off making Lucy giggle..