XIV

3rd Person's Pov
Lucy sighs as she enters the celebrating village..She sees Sharkkan,Kouha,Alibaba,Morgiana watching Aladdin do funny poses..She knew Alibaba,Kouha and Sharkkan were already drunk..Hakuryu,Masrur and Hakuei were talking on the nearby table..

By the campfire,there was Sinbad,Jafar,Kouen,Drakkon,Hinahoho and Koumei who were talking while drinking..

On another part of the village,where there was dancers readying were Pisti,Yamahira and Kogyokou..The three of them seemed to be dissapointed..Lucy raised her eye brow in confusion as she approaches them.

"Ne minna..What's up?"Lucy asks..

Yamahira(Who was clearly drunk),gave Lucy a smile,"Hime-chan you participate~!You have a nice body after all~"She said..

Lucy tilts her head in confusion,"Eh?"
Kogyokou sighs in dissapointment,"There was going to be a festive dance when the lead dancer couldn't come because she had to treat her injured father.."She explains..

Lucy glanced at one of the dancers as they nodded..Meaning all Kogyokou said was true..

"Lucy-neesan you should do it!As Yamahira said,you have a great body and you have a big chest!"Pisti exclaims pulling Lucy's arm..

"Why not Yamahira?"Lucy asks,pointing to the drunk magician..

"Obviously she can't because she's drunk..And earlier she said something about Sharkkan teasing her.."Kogyokou said as she tries holding Yamahira in place..

Lucy sighs before raising her brow,"What music?"

Everyone's eyes sparkled as they pulled Lucy in the changing room..

'I guess I'll be pretty embarrassed after this.'Lucy thought as she blushed..

A while later~
"Hey Kouen-nii!The dance will start soon!I'm sure you'll love it!"Kogyokou exclaims as she nears her brother..

"You too King Sinbad!The dancers are really beautiful!Especially the lead one!"Pisti exclaimed..

Yamahira was going to say something when her mouth was shut close by Kogyokou..

"I think I'll pass.."Kouen muttered..

"Me as well..Sorry Pisti.."Sinbad said..

The two girls pout,"Suit yourself!"They said in unison before stomping off..

"I wonder why those too are so pumped up about this dance.."Kouen said,drinking his wine..

"Hmm..What they said might be true..But I'll pass for now~"Sinbad said drinking his wine as well..

The music came in as the dancers came in..The two kings looked at them,well..Her..Before spitting their wines..

Lucy was in the front..Her hair tied in pigtails while she was wearing a tribal swim suit..A veil was on her head with Sindria's tiara..She smiled at them as she caught their gaze..

She started dancing with the music,her feet were lightning fast as she does every move fiercely yet elegantly..The two kings was trying best not to have a major nosebleed..

Aladdin,who saw Lucy,grinned at her..So that's where she was?He thought as he looks at the dancing blonde..It was clear she was enjoying her time because of the bright smile on her face..

"You're doing great Lucy-neesan!!"He shouts,encouraging the blonde more..She smiled at him before winking at the two kings..Who immediately burst..

Jafar and Koumei sighed before getting some tissues..drakkon and Hinahoho chuckled..Kogyokou and Pisti giggled as they look at the kings in front of them..