XIX

3rd Person's P.O.V
Lucy had let Sinbad and the others wait outside with her dijiins while Aladdin,Kogyokou and herself catch up..

"This is where you lived for the past 3 years..?"Aladdin asks looking around the big room..Lucy happily nods,"Yes..My dijiins kept me company during my time here.."She said showing them the five black keys..

"Sugoi..What about Leo-kun and the others??"Kogyokou asks sitting on a crystal couch.Lucy smiles sadly before lowering her head..

"Unfortunately..They..Are gone.."Lucy answered,a clear presence of sadness in her voice..Both of their eyes widened,"Surely not right?Is this some kind of joke?"The Kou Empire's princess asked..

Lucy shakes her head as she goes to a wall..Chanting some words,a small portion of it opened as a chest appears..She opens it before bringing the thing inside to the two..

It was the broken keys of the 14 celestial spirits she had..Even Plue's key had been broken..Aladdin's eyes saddened,"It must've been very hard for you huh Lucy-neesan?"He mutters making Lucy bite her lip to stop herself from crying..

"No..Not really..I'm sure I caused you more pain for leaving you.."Lucy says wiping the tears in the corner of her eyes..

"But..Doesn't it hurt to lose people so close to you?"Kogyokou murmurs making Lucy freeze in her spot..

'Look Natsu I got my insignia!'

'Great Luigi!'

'It's Lucy!!'

'Aye!'

Lucy's iris dilated remembering that memory...The time she first got her insignia..She shakily looks at her right hand and saw nothing..There was no sign..No insignia..Meaning she wasn't part of Fairy Tail..Not anymore..

"It's been a long time..I captured many dungeons..Made new friends..And even travelled almost everywhere..I'm not surprised that there was something bad that had happened..But it shouldn't have been them..They don't deserve to die because of me.."Lucy says,tears threatening to spill..Aladdin smiles at her with his signature closed eye smile as he hugged her waist

She looks at him..He remembers those same eyes..The same eyes that helped her move forward..She couldn't help it..With a loud cry,she falls to her knees as she cries in the arms of the young magi..

-FlashBack!!-

Lucy had just entered the town of Rosemary..A town that was named after the burned Rosemary Village,the village Erza was born..The town had a very lush environment..The people greet her kindly despite her title..

While walking around,she finds a certain pink haired girl crying in an alley way..Turns out her Mother had just died because of a disease while her father had died a year ago,when he went fishing for their food..

"I know how it feels..So please don't be scared of me.."Lucy cooed smiling soothingly at the girl..

Somehow,the girl had warmed up to Lucy and reached out to hug her..Lucy could smell the scent of Raspberries on the girl's hair..

"What's your name?"She asks..The girl sniffed,"Bashe name is Bashe.."The pinkette answered hugging the blonde tighter..

"Hey miss..Can Bashe call you Mama?"Bashe asks looking at Lucy with those big pink diamond eyes..The blonde was surprised but later on,smiled before nodding."Of course..Bashe.."She answered making Bashe smile..

After two weeks,Lucy had located a dungeon nearby..She told Bashe about it and the pinkette immediately turned eager to join her..

"Please?!Please?!"She kept begging as the blonde kept refusing..Saying it was too dangerous..