XI

3rd Person's Pov
"Shallal Baraq!Har Har Rasas!Asfal Riih!Ramz!Foraz Saq!"

A water dragon appeared..It was getting circled by fire bullets..With wind blade wings and an electrocuted body..It had sharp pieces of Ice stuck towards it's tail..

With a wave of her wand,the dragon dashed towards Aladdin..It used it's mouth to bite on it as his Borg slowly cracks..It cracked more when the dragon wrapped it's body around him..

'Bakana..A chain chanting!' Just as Aladdin thought of that,his Borg broke and he was crushed..The dragon disappeared leaving a very scraped Aladdin..He was still conscious though..

Lucy quickly rushed towards him and bowed,"I'm sorry Aladdin!I went too far and I--!"Lucy couldn't finish when Aladdin stood up with a large grin..

"That was amazing!!"He exclaimed..Lucy's eyes widened as the young magi looked at her,"Lucy-neesan let's spar some other time again!"He said as he offers a hand..

Lucy smiled before accepting it,"Hai Aladdin!"She exclaimed..

"Little Princess you were great!"Sinbad complimented as he approaches the two with Jafar and Masrur trailing behind him..

Lucy blushes by the compliment before smiling,"A-Arigatou Sinbad.."

"Uncle Sinbad!Lucy-neesan was super strong!"Aladdin exclaimed..

Jafar nodded,"Surprisingly you can use Magic as well..Curious though,why didn't you use it on Alibaba?"He asked..

Lucy smiled before showing the wand Yamahira gave her,"Since I was already used to concentrating my magoi in a weapon,I need a wand or something that I can connect my magoi into..Such as my whip and this wand..."

"Did you go to any school Little Princess?"Sinbad asks..Lucy shook her head..

"Some people taught me while I was in my journey..though I used only a stick back then,I managed to do it.."Lucy answered..

Aladdin smiled,"Sugoi Lucy-neesan!Don't you think Masrur-dono?"

The fanalis nodded and patted her head..The blonde just giggled as the other three's background crashed..

"Masrur-san do you mind accompanying me to the market place?"Lucy asks as the fanalis shook his head..The blonde smiled..

"Aladdin will you be coming as well?"She asks,turning her attention to the pouting Magi..Aladdin nodded..

"Then we'll be going now!Jane Sinbad,Jafar!"She exclaimed waving her hand..The two waved back as Lucy and the others walked away..

-TimeSkip-
"Sugoi..I haven't been here for a while.."Lucy mumbled as she stares at the Empire's market..

"Lucy-neesan look over there!"Aladdin exclaims pointing towards a big store with the sign saying: 'Kid Land!'

Aladdin quickly dragged Lucy in the store as Masrur followed..Inside was full of toys,sweets and other things that kids like..

Aladdin saw a clown mask and wore it..He snuck up behind Lucy as she squealed in fear as she sees Aladdin..The young magi laughed as Lucy blushed in embarassment..
Lucy then saw a snake toy and threw it on Aladdin's head..The magi didn't knew what it was and took hold of it..But as he sees it,he screamed..

Lucy laughed at him as the magi pouted..She then noticed the sweets near the counter..There were bags of candies,cookies and even tarts!She then remembered Koumei and took one of the strawberry flavored Tart..She let the store owner put it in a  decorative box..