XXXIV

3rd Person's P.o.V:

"Ughhhh...What a day..."Hisui murmured as she falls down on her bed..Well..Lucy's bed..

She took off her veil which made her disguise go away..Her earlier blonde long hair turned into an emerald green one..Her brown chocolate eyes flashed back in black..Hisui was back to being herself..

She held it in her hands before gripping it tightly,"Lucy-san..You don't know how much my happiness is right now..I thought you would be gone forever.."Hisui whispers smiling..

"Hisui stop being dramatic will you?"

She flinches and looks towards the window where a certain blonde was along with two fairies and a spirit..

"Lucy-san!!"Hisui cries as she tackles her to a hug..Lucy smiles sadly as she hugs her back tightly..

"I..I've missed you.."She murmurs with her smile as she releases her..

"Where were you...?Why did you need to fake your death?"Hisui asks..

Lucy gave Wendy and Romeo a signal as they nod and dragged the jade princess out of the room..Lucy sighs as she sits on her bed,"It hurts not being able to say anything.."She murmurs..

"Oh trust me it hurts more if you tell it to them.."Alistair said flopping on the bed..Lucy swallows the lump in her throat before looking at her hands..

"If...If I told them..Would they see me as a monster?"She whispered so hushed Alistair almost didn't hear it..

He sighs and puts a hand on her shoulder..Making her flinch in surprise..

"Look..If they loved you sincerely then their perspective of you won't change..That's what true love means..When someone won't turn their back on you even if you changed.."

"Thanks...Alistair..."Lucy said giggling hoarsely..The spirit smiles before starting to disappear,"Oh..Looks like the quest was done..Anyways,hope you summon me again!"

After he completely disappeared,Lucy heaved a deep sigh of relief..She looks ouside the window before her chocolate brown eyes widened in surprise..

"What..?Snow in the middle of summer?"She murmured as she rushes to get dressed in the proper season attire..

Lucy quickly heads towards outside..And when she did arrive,her eyes seemed to sparkle in awe..

"P-Princess?!!"The soldiers gasped as they see her in normal clothing..Without any thing blocking her face,they had now saw her true beauty..

"W-W-Wait..Ms. Lucy?!You're alive?!"One of the soldier asked in panic..She freezes before mentally facepalming..

'Why...?Why did you forget the veil?!'

"Yes..I am..But please keep this a secret,not as Lucy but as the High Princess of Sindria and Kou's Lady of Blessings.."Lucy stated seemingly in a cold tone as the soldiers shrunk before nodding..

She smiles before winking at them,"Don't get all scared minna,it was just a joke..I'm still Lucy but I really need you guys to keep it a secret kay?"She asks giggling..

They blushed red as they ran off saying yes..Lucy tilted her head in confusion before looking around the palace garden..It was slowly getting covered in snow and she was really in awe..

You could hear the sound of snow getting stepped on as she strode through the maze..Her chocolate orbs mesmerized by the scenery..

"L-Lucy...?"

Flinching,she stares in fear at a certain raven haired wizard in front of her..Lucy takes a step back and attempted to run but gets grabbed by the wrist by none other than Gray..