VIII

[At Sindria's Port]
3rd Person's Pov
"Sigh..I wonder why Pisti and the others are taking too long in picking the Little Princess up.."Sinbad said,his voice grim..He really missed the blonde since he couldn't talk to her after lunch because of the preparations for the departure to Kou..

Sighing once again,he whined,"Jafar comfort me~"

A tick mark appeared on Jafar's forehead as he smacked Sinbad's head,"Baka Sin!"

"Maybe they were mesmerized by Lucy-neesan's beauty that they couldn't move!"Aladdin suggested..

"True true..The little princess is quite a beauty..Both inside and out..Rare to find here in Sindria.."Sinbad pointed out..The remaining eight generals which consisted of Sharkkan,Jafar,
Spartos,Hinahoho,Drakkon and finally Masrur nodded in agreement..

Though it took about thirty minutes to persuade Masrur to wait at the port while Lucy changes,he finally agreed..

Alibaba smiled,"I do hope seeing Hakuryu there again..It's been years since I last saw him.."He said..

Sinbad was about to say something when he heard muffled voices off the ship..

"Pisti-chan I much rather like Hime in swimsuits!"

"Nooo!!!Lucy-neesan should wear dresses!!"

"Yamahira-san,Pisti-san..Please calm down.."

"Let them be Morg-chan..They'll settle it eventually.."

"H-Hai Lucy-sama.."

All of them peeked off the edge of the ship to see the girls with someone really familiar..

'Damn it!!' Sinbad curses mentally as he couldn't take his eyes off the blonde..

Her long blonde wavy hair was left down but had flowers decorate it..She was wearing a red colored dress with black linens..black flower patterns were engraved on the skirt part of the dress..On the upper part,you could see some of her cleavage peeking out,the sleeves were cut in a V shape at the wrist part and had black flower patterns as well..
She also wore a transparent yet glittery cape that trailed down,matching with the same materialed veil..Though not visible,she was wearing gladiatior sandals on the inside..Overlaying the veil was Sindria's crown..Specifically a gold tiara with rubies and diamonds engraved on it..

Her brown chocolate orbs were more emphasized because of the slight silver eyeshadow on her..Her plum lips had only been applied with gloss..
She was both stunning and mesmerizing,and would be thought as a queen rather than a princess..

Only two of the eight generals didn't have red faces,specifically Drakkon and Hinahoho..But both of them still was amazed by Lucy's beauty..

When the girls board the ship,Sinbad immediately approached Lucy,"Ah Little Princess you look very stunning!I knew it was the right choice to dress you up!"Sinbad exclaimed as Lucy softly giggles..

Jafar nodded in agreement,"H-Hai..Not only that but it seems you're used to these kinds of things..Are you not?"

Lucy smiled and nodded..She would remember all those puffy gowns that was so difficult to move in..All of those made her shiver remembering the balls held at Kou..

"Masrur-san!"Lucy called out to the Fanalis who immediately approached her,and with a bow stood beside her firmly..

"Ne Masrur-dono!What do you think of Lucy-neesan?"Aladdin asks innocently..Unaware that the Fanalis was completely panicking inside..

He blinked before looking at Lucy,"Hime looks stunning as always.."He answered with his usual stoic face..

Lightning crashed in the background of everyone except Masrur and Lucy..Lucy sweatdropped,"Is it that uncommon of Masrur to say such things?"