IV

[At Sindria's Park]
3rd Person's Pov
Lucy and Kouha were currently sitting on a bench,catching up..

"How are you been doing since Oba-san took over?"Lucy asks,ignoring the stain from the milkshake earlier..

Kouha smiled brightly,"Oba-san isn't the one ruling Kou anymore.."He said catching Lucy in surprise..

"Eh?Who then?"Lucy asks..

"It's En-nii.."Kouha answered..His face suddenly darkening..

Lucy who noticed this,smiled before patting his head,surprising Kouha..

"I don't know what you're thinking right now,but I know that you're going to be fine..The Kouha I know would never get beaten by some eansy memories.."Lucy said,her smile still on her face..

Kouha looked at her in awe before smiling helplessly,"You truly are great Lucy-neesan.."He muttered earning a slight tinge of pink to appear on his cheeks..

Lucy chuckled before standing up,"Where are you heading Lucy-neesan?"Kouha asked,sad to see his dear big sister go away again..

"Ah...I need to change that's all.."Lucy answered gesturing to the stain on her shirt..Kouha's eyes widened before standing up as well..

"L-Lucy-neesan let's go to the castle!it's my fault for spilling your drink!I'm so sorry!"Kouha said bowing countless times..

"Eh?Castle?Isn't Kou Empire far away from here?"Lucy asks in confusion..

"Well you see..I'm studying at the palace because of En-nii's orders..So I'm staying there for the time being.."Kouha explained..

Lucy sighs in defeat,"I can't say no can I?"She asks..

Kouha grinned before nodding and dragged her towards the castle..Lucy smiled,finally seeing Kouha again was truly a miracle..

TimeSkip
[At Sindria Castle's Main Gate]
Lucy's Pov
My eyes widened in seeing the palace..It was truly spectacular to see..

Kouha chuckles,"I see you haven't visited the castle yet huh?"He asks wherein I shook my head..

He starts dragging me in the castle and I was more amazed..It was gigantic inside!I hear Kouha snap his fingers as Maids started lining up..I sweatdropped at Kouha..

He doesn't need to make a big fuss about this..I looked at him and see he was talking to one of the maids..The maid nodded and soon started pulling me towards a room..

I looked around and saw it was a huge closet..I sweatdropped once more..

"Lucy-sama please extend your arms so we can take your measurements.."The maid said as I did what I was told..

I sighed..I have a feeling I'll be wearing something really extravagant after this..

Kouha's Pov
I grinned as I see Lucy-neesan getting pulled in the closet..I really intended to bring her here since Kogyokou is here as well..And I know she would skip her lessons just to see her Lucy-neesan..I mean who wouldnt?Lucy is very precious to us Ren Siblings..Including Hakuryu and Hakuei..

Lucy has been with us since we were kids..She was in the Kou Empire for three years,since her Mother,Layla-oba was trying to form alliances with some neighbouring countries,and as a result,left Lucy to one of her closest friends,Our father..

After what seemed like three years of joy and happiness,Lucy and her mother departed towards a country just far from here..Since then,me and the others hoped to see Lucy once again..